Home Sweet Home???

Okay this chapter starts right as the group return from Joans Löve Hürts Töur.

(1998.)

Everyone waited for the group to get home after so long. A group was basically waiting outside the Neil family home.

Nikki sighed knowing He and Joan hadn't left each other on the best note, and Tommy had news that Joan was still acting wild.

Tommy had stayed on the tour for a few months, before he returned home to be with Pam and his kids.
Tommy was not waiting like everyone eles.

Vince stood outside with his son, Beth. Skylar was running around the yard with Erik,Bruce,Izzy,Avra, Raya. Stormy smiled watch the kids play together.

Neil couldn't belive it when the bus rolled to a stop and everyone started getting off. He never asked his long term girlfriend if what Tommy had told his father was true and Frankie didn't know what to say, or how to ever tell the man, so she avoided it altogether and hoped that Neil would just forget about it. She was ready to kill Tommy for even telling people it happened.

Tommy had told Vince over a phone call that Frankie and Charlie kissed while on the tour. At first both father and son thought maybe Tommy was just crazy, but over time Neil began to wonder. He didn't want to bring it all up over the phone, and she had never said anything, so he waited until they came home to ask her. The first thing Neil noticed as everyone got off the tour bus was Frankie and Charlie were smiling and laughing, arms looped as they talked about something.

Harley and Ashley walked off the bus and ran to Lita, who had her car parked off to the side.

Nikki gulped when he noticed Sebastian was being extra careful with his cousin, Tommy had also told Nikki that Joan was pregnant.

So it made sense to the bassist why the singer was annyoing Joan. He was trying to help her off the bus, he had her hand in his and kept reapeating 'watch it babe!' Worried she would fall.

She just rolled her eyes. Sebastian was thrilled whrn she told him the big news. He couldn't wait to be a father and that helped her stress a little. But ever since the man learned the truth he had constantly been over bearing and annoying.

"Remember Sebastian, I've dont this three times before-I'm good." She somewhat snapped. The man smirked. "I know but-." She rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. The babys fine-We are all fine here." She muttered. She was four months along and going crazy.

As soon as Erik and Raya noticed the bus they both took off. "MOM!" Erik screamed running into his mothers arms. Sebastian groaned. "Hey little man, be gentle with your mom alright." He said worry in his tone. "Are you sick?" The boy asked his mother worried. She smiled and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. "No-I'm okay. He's just- Odd." She said glancing at Nikki. Thankful that the man didn't tell her kids.

"Mommy, I missed up!" Raya said hugging her mothers leg. The girl giggled when Joan started messing with her brown hair. "I missed you more-I missed both of you." She said looking to Erik. He frowned. "I missed you too-Its just-I couodn't leave Dad and I-." She sighed. "I know-Sorry I over reacted about it all. I-He's still your father and I should have understood-But I was a little crazy."

"I'd say more than a little." Nikki muttered walking up to her. She tried to smile at the man. "Okay-Maybe your right. Tommy spill everything?" She asked crossing her arms. Nikki smirked. "Yep." Raya gave them a look. "What-What did he spill?" She asked confused.

"Hey Mom!" Storm said with a bright smile. She pulled her step-Mother into a hug. "Hey Stormy, Hows everyone?" She asked with a smile. "Axl is stressed because we are down Izzy, Steven and Now Duff." She said with a sigh. "And Steven and Duff have the worlds most adorble little thing. Stevie is a blue eyed, blond hair angel."

"Is she here?" Joan asked. She dosnt see Guns N Roses like her oldest. "No."

"I need to talk to you." Neil said walking up to Frankie. Charlie narrowed her eyes at the man. "Why?" She snapped. "Charlie, just-Don't alright. Frankie, come on." He somewhat snapped walking to his fathers home. Neil watched with Skylar in his arms as Frankie slowly started to follow. The teenager could tell by the look Vince was giving her that Neil knew.

"Great." She muttered, stomping past the man.

"Hey could I habe second." Stormy whispered. "Sure." Joan followed the girl to the house. "Nikki told me about- The new baby coming- I told my Dad." Stotm said softly. "Why?" Joan snapped. "Because-Mom, Dad misses you so much-You have no idea how much he -." Joan shook her head. "Stop-If you felt that way he would tell me himself-Or he would have never hurt me like he had!" She snapped.

"You don't understand! He did it because he knows whats happening to him-What he is slowly turning into! I feel the pain just like him-I tried so hard to talk him out of it all Mom-I mean we-."

Joan took a step back. "You knew?" She asked shocked. "He told me. I knew he was thinking about a divorce. He told me a uear before he ever brought it up to you-But I thought he'd changed his mind. He loves you-." Joan scoffed. "Then why is he with that back up trash? Why did he demand a divorce and hurt me like that-He hurt Frankie, Erik and Raya! Shes so little and her family broken. Frankie is a mess and Erik is worried his Dads gonna be dead the next time he vists. Hes drinks again! He did it all-He broke us up-He messed wverything up because he dosnt care or love me anymore. Your Mom was right about one thing- He used a dumb teenager- Well I'm not a teenager anymore and I've learned a lot. I love Sebastian amd we are having a baby-So don't tell me Mick Mars regrets or wants anything." Joan stopped out of the house amd slammed the door shut. Stormy groaned and started out of the house but then she heard fighting coming from upstairs.

"So you two did kiss then?" Neil snapped hurt. "I-It didn't mean anhthing Neil!" Frankie yelled. "It did to her-You can't tell me youv'e never noticed!" He screamed. "Noticed what?!" Frankie snapped.

"That Charlie has been in love with you almost as long as youve been friend." Frankie rolled her eyes. "No. Yes we love each other but not like that-She isnt- I'm not like that okay-You should know that Neil!" Frankie snapped pointing at him.

"Then why make out with her?" He asked hurt. "It just happened-Like I wanted to know- If-If it was different. But It wasnt anything-You know me-You know what I feel for you-You know that I love you and-." He shook his head. "Frankie, I don't even think you really know yourself. I-I can't- I mean I just." He groaned and stomped past her. He slammed his bedroom door and she groaned, slamming her fist on the door. "You know most guys would think it was hot!" Frankie snapped before she left the hallway.

"You okay?" Stormy asked waiting at the front door. Frankie sniffed looking down. "No." She muttered, running into her big sisters arms. "Wanna talk about it?" Stormy asked rubbing the girls back. "Yea. Could I stay over at your house tonight?" Stormy smiled. "I'd love that. I missed my shadow." Frankie rolled her eyes. "I don't do that anymore!" She snapped walking out of the house with her older sister.

By this point everyone had left. Nikki was waiting outside with Vince watching as Stormy's children played with Skylar. "You okay?" Nikki asked softly. "I don't know. Neil's pissed off at me!" She snapped. "Normal guys would think it was sexy amd move on."Vince said with a look. "Oh you would have loved that!" Nikki muttered with a smirk. "Yea. But the thing is as much as Neil looks like me-He's not." Frankie sighed. "We need to go Frankie, Kids come on!" Storm called with a smile.

"You going with her? I wasn't sure so I stayed." Nikki said pulling the upset teen into a hug. "Yea. Thanks Nikki." He smiled looking down. "Your welcome." He muttered pulling away.

Mick sighed sitting in his living room alone. The media had clamed that he was in a loving relationship with Emi, one of the nasty habbits, but like most storys the media told it was a fake one. He was talking to the backup singer, but they were not dating. Mick did in someways regret the divorce, but he didnt want his oldest telling people that. He did what he had to do and that was the end of it.

But when he heard that his princess-Or rather Joan Jett Sixx was having another baby- And this one belonged to the KISS obsessed ex lead singer of Skid Row, well Mick wanted kill some people, starting with Sebastian Bach.

Axl smiled when Stormy walked into the house with the two older kids frollowing behind her. Frankie had Avra in her arms when she walked inside. Axl wasn't sure what was up with Frankie, but he could tell something was wrong.

Updated.