one month later

(February 1988)

Mick sighed sitting in the group meeting. Tommy was whishpering with a young dark haired girl that had been drooling over the drummer since the first meeting. Of course everyone knew who they were- Yet none of the others here could believe that Mötley Crüe were really in the same rehab as them.

As Tommy flirted back with the woman and Mick sat done with the whole thing,Vince sat talking about why he was at rehab- Or rather why he was back.

"And as everyone knows I've already been to rehab once before. I finished and I-I um can honestly say that once I was out my life was-Changed." The singer said with a heavy sigh.

Nikki sat writing in his notebook on the other side of Mick also done and ready to get away.

"Thank you Mr. Neil." The therapist said with a smile. "Mr. Sixx, would you like to say anything?" The man asked hopful. Mick shook his head as the bassist ignored everyone and everything around him, but his book.

"Come on Sixx." Tommy muttered with puppy eyes, but Nikki kept humming the tune he'd heard the night he was brought back to life. He needed to get that song out.

"Alright. Since everyone else has gone. Mr. Mars, would you like a turn?" Mick shifted in his chair with a low grunt. That was the last thing Mick wanted.

"No." The guitarist snapped once he cought sight of Tommy. Tommys puppy eyes were now turned to the the guitarist. "Come on old man, share your reasons with the class." Vince joked.

Mick groaned. "I'm here like the rest of 'em. For Nikki." Tommy smiled. "And yourself I hope?" The doctor asked.

"The only people I'm here for his Ninki and my wife." Mick mummbled. "So they mean a lot to you then?" The man pressed, making Mick roll his eyes.

"What kind of a stupid question is that? They're my family so yes, they do. I would do absolutely anything for my princess."

"Meaning your wife?" Vince snickered. "Yes see Doctor, Mick here calls his wife either by her name, her given name or Princess. The old man likes nicknames. Ain't that right old man?" Mick's lips twitched.

"Right Barbie."  He muttered back darkly with his arms crossed. "I'm curious, but how did you meet your wife Mick?" Mick stiffened up. "He took her place in Motley." Tommy said with a grin.

"She was staying with Nikki at his old hunk of junk apartment. I met her on her birthday and she was head over heels in love with me from the first moment her sexy little brown eyes -." Mick was giving the singer a death glare and Tomny shot to his feet.

"Man stop lying!" Tommy snapped. "Joanna couldn't stand you Vinnie, and you know it." Nikki snapped with a look in his eyes. "I still don't understand why that was. " The singer said with a dramatic sigh and a smirk pulling at his lips. Nikki was talming, thats all the mattered.

"You were watching her sleep dude. Plus you took her top, you constantly either flirted or eyed her body and you tried to kiss her more than once!"

Vince grinned. "Your lucky your still alive." Nikki muttered darkly. "But she likes me now." The singer said with a smug smile. "Because you stopped being an annoying, creepy asshole. You stopped treating her like a sex object that was at your mercy." Nikki snapped. "And you saved her from cowboy, so that helped too." Tommy said smirking.

"Well at least she wasn't crazy about old Mickey at first either!"
Mick smiked. "Is that true?" The Doctor asked softly.

Mick didn't answer, he was lost in his own head. Back to that day in ninteen -eighty -one that forever changed his life -The day he met his Princess.

"Okay then. Mr. Sixx are you sure you don't have anything to say?" Nikki groaned, tossing his head back in frustration. "I was forced to come here by my band and my baby cousin. While I'm here I want to focus on my music."

"But what about yourself?" Nikki rolled his eyes. "I'm fine." Tommy frowned and Vince shook his head. "Well you being here begs to differ Mr. Sixx. After all you got so additcted to not only herion, but anything and everything that you died twice, crashed your car into a tree, didn't even notice that your now ex was using while pregant and -."

"Alright so im a mess- Disaster alright! Is that what you people want me to say? My parents are jokes, the only real family I had was my grandparents who are both dead and Rebel! Now I've got my band, brother and daughter, but Vanity was a joke- i fooled myself into believe that she was different, that I- She didn't stay, she didn't love me! Im not capibal of love! To give it or get it!" Nikki ranted red in the face. He had thrown his song book when he shot to his feet in anger.

"We love you Nik." Tommy said softly. "Yea man, thats why we're here." Vince said softly. "Rebel loves you more than you will ever know Nikki and Your daughter too." Mick said in an off voice. "And one day you'll fine true love." Mick added on. "I thought he was the helpless romantic." Vince said jabbing his thumb in Tommy direction. "Yea well- Rebel changed that."  Mick muttered with a smile.

Nikki sniffed, rubbing at his eyes. "I think we're getting somewhere." The doctor said clicking his pen. "Tell me about your childhood Nikki." Nikki snorted and sat back down, crossing his legs and his arms. "Why? This an interview?"

Mick rolled his head. "Just talk kid." The guitarist snapped.

"My father ditched us when I was real little. My moms a worthless whore and - I grew up with my grandparents. After Joans father died because of drugs she was taken away from her mother. So she came to stay with us." Nikki smiled. "She was so warm and bright as a kid. Basically Frankie is her mom made over at that age.  Rebs she, she looked up to me for some odd reason." He said with a sigh.

"Because you were ways her guardian angel Nikki and she feels like she's lost you." Mick said in such a kind, loving tone that Nikki didn't know what to think.

"The reason she made you come here is because if you really were to die Nikki, she'd follow you- Is that what you want huh? Her to do something because she can't stand a world without you- Her guardian?" Mick asked voice changing from the softer loving tone to one of anger.

"Im here for her overall. Because is somwthing happens to you then- I can't let anything happen to you because id end up without her and a-a world without my princeess is a world I cant live in.

Without her in my life I'd be lost all over again. She's my world- She's my reason for living- To keep pushing forward, through my shitty back pain and depression. Without Rebel and my kids I-I would have been in the dirt a long time ago. Either by self doing or natural. The day I had Storm saved me for a fes years and then her bitch of a mother took her from me I was ready to go and I-I was almost gone, almost ready to- Then I got a call that some stupid punk was forming a band and saw my add."

The man said looking around the room as he gulped.

" I aas going to end my life that day, but I met her there and everything changed." He whispered.

"M-Mick?" Tommy asked in a beart broken whisper. "Dude, it couldnt have been that bad I mean-." Vince started with watering eyes.

"It was and without her I-." Nikki watched in shock as he saw Mick Mars cry.

"Class dismissed." Mick muttered as he stood and walked out of the room.

Updated.

What do you guys say to a flash back chapter showing Mick in 1981 before he met Rebel and the band?

Hope you liked this chapter