Rodney & Lisa

(Takes place the same day as the last chapter, but this one follows Billie)

A blond woman made her way through the sea of fans. Geenday was on the stage performing. Billie Armstrong was singing 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams'

He played the guitar and smirked at the front row. Lisa made her way to the front and smile. She was twenty-Three with bright green eyes. She had a band tour shirt on under her leather jacket. She sang along and danced in what little space she had.

Billie walked off as the guitar solo kicked in. His girlfriend of three years Adrenne smiled at him and handed him a water, he winked at her and ran back onstage to start with the song again.

'I walk this empty street. On the Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps and im the only one and I walk alone, I walk alone. My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me..Till then I walk alone.'

He smirked and started playing guitar with the bands other guitarist.

He hanked the microphone stand to him and smiled. "Thank you-Good night!" He screamed before he and the best of the guys left the stage. Lisa sighed and glanced around the room. She spotted a door without a guard and decided to try it. The worst it could be was a broom closet.

Billie pulled Adrenne into a kiss. The man was doing well. After he got clean he started writing more and more songs taking after his half brother Nikki.

He wanted a band and finally but a winner together. Greenday was his fourth attempt at a band of his own. He wanted to be the singer and play second guitar. Rebel taught him all he knew on the instrument and unlike Nikki he wanted to be the front man. Taking after rebel in that respect as well. So now he had it all. He was twenty-Eight and had a band with two hot singles. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams and American Idiot. The band formed in ninteen-eighty-nine and was doing well.

He changed his name from Rodney Anthony Feranna to Billie Joe Armstrong-Sixx. But on stage he went by simply Billie Armstrong.

He had his amazingly supportive girlfriend Adrenne Nesser and the two planned to be married before the year was up. He wanted a family, a few kids of his own and then his world would be complete perfect.

Lisa beamed seeing that it was indeed a door to back stage and not a broom closet. She slowly made her way down the small hallway and came to a pause when she heard a familiar voice.

"Rodney!" She yelled following the voice. The man froze hearing a voice call for him. Everyone else commuted walking. Adrenne froze and turned as the band kept going. "You okay?" She asked walking back to him.

"Yea I-But have been hearing things. I thought I heard-." Just then Lisa crashed into his back and held him close. Adrenne sighed. Would fans ever stop?

"Look girly Hes taken okay!" The girl snapped showing her ring. "Rodney!" Adrenne blinked. "Who?" She asked confused. "Lisa?!" The man asked shocked once the girl let him go. "Yea-It's me!"

Billie blinked looking his not so little sister over. He hadnt seen her since he went looking for Nikki.

"Who is she and whats going on here? Billie, why'd she call you Rodney?" The girl asked confused. She didnt like how he had the girl held so close.

"Baby, this is my little sister Lisa!" He said grinning at the girl. "Okay maybe shes not so little anymore." He said with a laugh. "I missed you Rodney!" The man smirked. "I missed you too- I just could go back." The girl sighed. "He died Rodney. A heart attack. Mom really needs you." The man sighed. "Okay. But before we go back there we need to make a stop first." The man said walking with the two girls following him. "Where?" Lisa asked. "Our brothers." Lisa paused. "We-We don't have one. I mean I have you but then-." The man smirked.