Trouble at the studio

(Oct.1995)

Sebastian was sitting in on a Guns N Roses studio time. They were actually in the same building as Möetley.

Sebastian and Skid Row were having trouble. Snake and Sebastian were on the same page, but the others were not. They were going to work on another album after the last ones success but Sebastian wanted to work on a solo and although Snake was okay with because the man just wanted a rest- The others wouldn't have it. They didn't want him going off and making a solo when they were a group. And other than that fact Sebastin was just sick of everyone-Other than Snake.. But still the fighting contuned amd the band finally decided to put out a greatest hits and Live album they called Crash and Burn. Since the band didn't have to do anything for it- But a show- They scedualed that and parted ways. So lonley Sebastian went to see what Axl and the guys were up too.

He wanted to let them know about the small live show Skid Row would be putting on in a few months.

Sebastian watched with Slash and 'the new guy' as Axl went off on Steven. The new guy didn't know what to do- He had only been in the band a little while and he had never seen Axl this pissed off.  Duff looked ready to kill Axl for yelling at Steven like he was, it's not like the drummer didn't have a good reason for what he was saying.

"What are you talking about!?" Axl snapped. Steven sighed sitting behind his drums. "I-I can't keep doing this. Duff and I can't both be rock 'n roll parents. One of us needs to be home with the baby at all times. I hate leaving her with nannys." Steven answered calmly. He knew as soon as he told the guys he was leaving-Axl was gonna be pissed.

After all Izzy already left the band a few months back and that didn't go well. Izzy wouldn't even talk to Axl after the way the singer blew up on him.

With Stevie McAdler born, Izzy and Michelle got right to it and Michelle was once again pregnant. Stevie turned four months and Michelle found out about her and Izzy's child. Izzy announced the news along with the fact that he was leaving the band because he wanted to be a hands on father and he and Michelle were going to get married as soon as posible- Axl did not go to the small wedding of his best friend.

Steven knew Axl wasn't going to like this- But he wasn't the only father in the band now. All the guys were.

"Axl, Our daughter means everything to us and unlike you- We don't have a Stormy. Steven wants to be the one home full time and I think it fits. I'll still be here." Duff said softly. Axl groaned giving the man a death glare. "Yea well Izzy left! The bands done I guess! Guns N Roses are dead! We can't even finish Use your Illusion two because everyone keeps leaving!" He snapped stomping off. Slash rolled his eyes. "Stop being such a drama Queen Rosie!" Slash screamed. He had another girlfriend and another child. This time Slash was the proud father of a baby boy. He nameddhim Jimi Anthony Hidson. Jimi was after his favorite guitarist Jimi Hindrix-And Anthony was after his father.

"I need to do this Slash." Steven muttered, looking at the man. Duff had taken off to try and calm Axl down. Sebasgian was watching the new guy- He thought the kid was going to be sick.

"I get it man, really I do. Paris is a hand full but thankfully my new girl loves kids. Hell we even got one ourselves. Jimi is a fussy little thing but family means more than music- Something I thought I would never say." He muttered taking a drink of vadka. "Its something I thought I'd never hear ya say!" Sebastian joked. He felt like the only one in his friend group to not have a lasting relationship or a family. Sometimes he wondered what was wrong with him.

"Why you two talk about your amazing kids and live- I'm gonna go make sure Axl dosn't hurt Duff or the other way around." He said leaving the room. "Oh amd somebody better get him a bucket." Sebastaian said popping back up.