Don't give up!

Mick, Nikki and Tommy found a replacement for Vince quickly and started working on the album.

Rebel didn't take the news well and she won't stand for it.

(One week later)

Rebel and Mick both sat on the white leather couch in the office.

The doctor sighed. "So what have you two worked over the past week that you'd like to change about yourselves?" Mick gulped glancing at Rebel.

"Rebel?" Dr. John asked soflty. "I didn't get to it." She snapped with her srms crossed. "Alright then-What about you Mick?" Mick didn't answer, his eyes were focused on his wife. "Mick?" The man asked again. "Yea I-I got mine done." He muttered.

"Alright the engery has clearly changed between the two of you since our first meeting. What's changed?" He asked sitting up straighter.

"Anyone wanna tell me?" He asked after his question was met with silence from the couple. All that was heard was the clock ticking on the wall.

"She's mad at me because-." Mick started only for her to interrupt. "Oh no I'm mlre than just mad and it's directed at more people than just you!" Rebel snapped finally uncrossing her arms.

Mick gulped looking away. "Who all is it directed too Mrs. Mars?" Rebel scoffed.

"Tommy and Nikki as start. Doc and lets see- The new guy!" Rebel answered with her voice hard. "I'm sorry new guy?" The doctor asked.

"Ph so you haven't heard the news then? Okay so Mötley crüe have decided to kick out Vince Neil-You knkw the co-founder and singed whos six-year-old daughter just died!"

Mick sighed. "Princess, you knkw why we did it." Mick snapped. "Because you have a dead line. A dead line that doesn't matter! What matters is that Vince, basically family to everyone had to slend months in a hospital watching his little girl die a slow death and there was nothing he could do to save her!" Rebel sceamed standing.

"What you three could have done was tell the company to fuck off and be there for Vince. He needed you-His brothers and you ditched him-Just like back in the eighties when he was jail! Vince has had a hard life and he can never get a break. He broke down in my arms and told me that God was punishing him for all his terrble behaver and that crash were Lonny almost died.His first wife left him, Him and Beth are at it and Elle doesn't even remember him! Now Stephanie is gone and you've all kicked him out of the band!"

"Rebel, he won't talk to us. He wouldn't try so we did what we had to alright? Nikki can't be around him when he's like thst. Tommy gave up- I haven't. Just because he's not in the band doesn't mean he's still not family." Rebel rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She snapped crossing her arms.

Nikki, Tommy and the newest addition to the band worked over songs and ideas at the studio.

Lonny and Dennis were babysitting Frankie and Erik this go because Rebel was upset with her cousin.

Tommys cheating on Heather was all over. Kory gave interviews and told about the baby girl she shared with the drummer. Bobbie who was narried to Jani Lane, the lead singer of the glam metal band Warrant that was sighed on with Doc the same as Mötley. Bobbie stayed out of it all and wouldn't confirm to anyone who the father of child she was expecting was.

A divorce date was now known for Tommy and Heather.

After the session came to an end Rebel left the office and got on her bike. Nothing was accomplished between the pare and Mick got asked to stay behind by the Doctor.

"Do you think continuing the marriage is the right thing to do Mr. Mars?" Mick sighed. "Yes! I love her. I know we have out issues. This thing with Vince with pass,but everything else needs to be worked on. Rebel is a complex person Doctor. She has trouble showing emotion when she feels people are out to hurt her. It's funny to ne that this Vince thing is pissing her off as much as it is." The Doctor sighed. "Whys that?" Mick smirked. "At first she hated him. Didn't like that he was alwsys around everyone. He wsys hit on her. Back before Rebel and I started dating Vince made a stupid bet with me that he could sleep with her first. He was different back when the band started. I think once his wx girlfriend showed up with a little boy that was his made the man grow up. Vince has had it hard, but everyone has. Somewhere along the road Rebel started to care about him and treat him as family." Mick said softly. "Do you think she has feelings for him? Romantic I mean?" The doctor asked with a look. "I-huh." Mick started with a look.

Rebel parked her bike in the ally beside the bar and entered from the side door. She spotted Vince alone in a booth and sighed.

"I said I wanted another Lonny." Vince slurred. "Come on man, on top of everything eles- Now I'm out of Motley!" He muutered nkt looking up. It wasnt until she slide into the booth that Vince looked up.

"Oh hey Doll come to have a drink with me?" He asked. "No-I came to help you Vince." She said taking the empty glass out of his hand. "How are you going to do that?" He slurred. "My daughters gone and my band doesn't wa t me." Rebel shook her head taking his hand.

"Look Vince, I can't bring her back as bad as I wish I could- But I can help you sober back up and-."

He pulled his hand free. "Whats the point?" He muttered. She growled and stood up stomping away. "Yea leave-Go and ditch me just like everything eles I love!" He screamed before he slammed his head on the table.

"Lonny!" Rebel screamed storming into the office. Lonny feel off the desk because Dennis shocked by Rebel walking into his office let go of the mans small body.

"Yea love?" The British man asked rubbing his back. "I need help with Vince!" Dennis scoffed. "He's gone. We tried over and over again but he won't-." Rebel held her hand up. "Lonny now!" She snapped before she left the room. "That was hot." The man muttered as he walked off.

"Vince!" Rebel snapped seeing him blacked out. "Oi whats the plan here love?" He asked looking at the man. "You take one arm and I'll take the other." She muttered. "Alright-But where are we taking him?" Rebel sighed. "A hotel." She answered pulling on the drunk man. "Your the boss." He answered. "Actaully I am- What can I do to help?" Dennis asked softly from behind. "Grab his legs love." Lonny answered helping Rebel hold up Vince.

Vince woke up in a hotel shower, his close wet and his body ice cold. Once his vision became clear he saw Rebel standing by the shower with a worried look on her face and her arms crossed. "Wha-." He started shivering and trying to stand, but he just slipped and fell making a crash. "Oh good he's alive!" Lonny said looking to Dennis. The two were sitting on the bed watching the tv.

They had been at the crappy hotel almost an hour trying to wake the singer, until Rebel had the idea to stick him in the shower.

"Rebel?" Vince asked slobbering up. She smiled beding down so that she could fix his wet hair out of his face. "Your okay." She muttered softly.

Mick walked into the studio to find John singing in the booth. Tommy was behind the sound board watching with a large smile. Nikki was also in a small booth working over his bass.

"Have you seen my wife?" Mick asked Tommy. "No-But hear this dude!" He snapped happily putting a pare of headphones on Micks head so he could hear the song.

"We actually have a chance with this guy!" Tommy said happily.

(Updated)

Sooooo Drama lol

Sneak peek of Rebel/ Vince talk

"What the point is Vince, is you still have kids who need you-Beth needs you and I need you!" Rebel snapped. "Mötley doesn't-." He started to say. "Who cares- You don't need them-Your a singer Vince, so make your own album- Go solo!" She snapped. "I don't have a band-." He started. "Yea ya do-You got The blackhearts-Right Lonny?" Rebel asked the smirking man. "Right love!"

"Look we have to make an album-Share the studio with us. I'll help you anyway I can Vince. Then when we tour you can open for us!" Rebel said with a smile. "Don't give up!" She said taking his hands in hers. Vince sighed looking into her eyes. "Okay-Just beause you never gave up on me-I'll try."

Thanks for reading.