Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World

This chapter will focuse more on Frankie and Charlie. But Joan will also be in the chapter. Since Frankie is the daughter of Joan Jett Sixx the teenager gets to use her mothers songs with her band The Runaways.

After seeing Joan (Rebel) for himself Tommy decided to hang around. He too became worried for not only her but Frankie. And hed also get to see his two oldest.

(A week later)

Harley sighed looking out at the fans who were screaming for Joan Jett. "Where are they?" Harley asked, while rubbing her face. "Beats me but they better move it!" Ashley snapped with her arms crossed. "Hey girls, you about to go on?" Tommy yelled walking up to his daughters. "Whenever Frankie and Charlie show up!" Ashley snapped. Tommy looked around making a face. "When do you go on?" The drummer asked. "NOW!" The twins said at the same time. "Has Frankie seemed okay to you?" Tommy asked in more of a whisper. "Has Rebel?" Ashley asked. "I think shes lost it Dad and because She's out of it amd Mick's not Around much anymore Frankie's taken after her Mom and went wild!" Harley said with concern. "Mick's still around. I mean they see the old man every other week."Tommy muttered.

Frankie laughed walking down the hallway with Charlie, they were hanging on each other as they stumbled along. "Wow-What happened to you two?" Tommy asked concerned. "Um-We went to a party and- huh." Charlie muttered fixing her sunglasses. "Everydays a party for us!" Frankie said high fiving her friend. "Lets move the party- Over there!" Ashley snapped walking out on the stage with her twin  following behing her. The sisters were both over the way Charlie and Frankie had been acting on the tour but thankfully they only had two shows left before it was over.

Charlie started out on the stage, she did a little dance as she walked to the microphone stand. Tommy stopped Frankie before the girl could walk on stage. "Whats up Uncle T?" The girl asked messing with her black hair. "Are you drunk or- High or - Maybe both?" He asked the seventeen year old. Frankie scoffed. "None. God Tommy, you think my Mom would let me drink- Or get high-Really?" She asked grabbing her guitar from it's stand. "Not sure anymore."The man muttered, he glanced being himself, before he continued talking to the girl. "I just want you to know all that shit isn't good for you and- It could kill you! You were too young to really remember how crazy me, Vince, Nikki and your Dad-Well never really your Dad- Other than that twilight zone tour were Vince was not acting like he normally would and your Dad was banging groupies and doing Drugs-Not even Banging em- Just kissing em-But it only happened the one time and-." Frankie groaned. "Your rambling!" She snapped.  "Like look at all the time me and the guys wasted. We thought we were living the good life but- We were all headed for an early grave ya know? Just- Like Sixxter and Vinnie with the car crash and-." Frankie rolled her eyes. "Yea I know. I got it- Got to go!" She screamed running out on the stage. Tommy sighed.

Joan was having a panic attack in her dressing room. "What's going on?" Marty asked looking the mess of a lead singer over. "Rebel, Love?" Lonny asked bending down to try and look into her eyes. "Get out. I-Get out!" She screamed kicking a chair over. "Whats up your bum?" Lonny asked picking the chair back up. "I need everybody out!" Joan screamed rubbing at her face. "NOW!" She screamed since the guys were just looking at her. "NOW!" She snapped goving her backing band a death glare.

"Lets go guys." Marty muttered. Joan took a breath and watched them all go. Lonny paused at the door and turned to look at her again. "Lonny!" She snapped not in the mood. He shut the door and pulled her into a hug. "Whats troubling you?" He asked holding onto her. "You can talk to me." He whispered. "Me and you have been though a lot together Love. You know I love you and that you can trust me." He continued. Joan sighed giving in. "Lonny, I-I'm freaking out!" She said hugging him back. "I know-You tried to kill that poor chair!" He snapped smiling at her.