1992-1994

This chapter is like a prologue. Just explaing what you would have missed bwtween July 1992-January 1994.

Duff and Steven.

They both decided they wanted a family. The first choice of a mother was of course Stormy Joy. But when they brought it up to Axl on a rehearsal day for the next tour a few months later the singer said NO. He didn't want to put his soon to be wife through that. He didn't want her to have to give a baby up. So next the lovers thought of Rebel, but she was already expecting amd they knew she wouldn't want to go through it all over again almost as soon as she had her child, especially with how sick she gets. So the next person they-Or rather Stven came up with was Michelle.

His ex girlfriend from years before, that went on to date Slash before a bad break up with the pare leading her to move away for awhile only to call her old boyfriend turned friend when she got back to L.A. Lets just say Duff wasn't to thrilled with his boyfriends idea. Even if Michelle would agree Duff didnt like her, he never did and had it in his head that he never would. Now skip to 1993 amd they still had no one to carry a baby gor them. But Steven wouldn't give up on his idea.

Tommy Lee.

Tommys divorce was final. His ex wife Heather won full coustudy of Ava and Colson. She didn't want Tommy around either of them. Tommy wouldn't talk to Kory and he was fighting with Bobbie because her husband Lani was upset about the affair she had with Tommy. Yet the girl convinced her husband the baby girl was his, Tommy and Bobbie both knew who the real father was. Heather Taylor Bobbie Lane was born in 1992. Tommy has no conections to that daughter either since Jani said if Bobbie even talked on the phone with the drummer hed leave her and gake the baby with him.

Nikki.

Nikki Sixx was living the best life he ever had. He had Joanna and Gunner and his wife was expecting another child. The band, even without Vince was doinf great! Another album was demaned by the recording company and another tour was in the works.

Vince.

Vince had somehow moved passed his little girls death. (It wasnt easy) He and Beth were good (The girl had no idea about the kiss) Skylar celebrated her first birthday and Neil got to come see his father more than he ever had do to Tammi feeling guilty. Elle still believed her step father was her real father.

Vince started on another solo album as soon as his tour was finished, he even got his own backing band.

Mick.

Mick and Rebel had patched things up once again and were doing well. Rebel was even expecting another child. Rebel ended up leaving her tour, yet Vince stayed with The BlackHearts to finish the tour. He just became the main act.

Vince Neil feat. The Blackhearts.

Mick wanted to leave the Motley tour to be with his sick wife but she threated him to stay and finish the tour. And thats when disaster hit. Mick was performing with the band when something went wrong. He was doind a solo battle with John and the older man much have moved in a way his body didnt like because Mick Mars hit the stage hard. Freaking Nikki out enough to run from the side of the stage, screaming for the medics and tommy to help him out why a shocked sea of fans and John watched.

Mick Mars was NOT okay...

The man had to have emergency surgery's even if he didn't want them.

Rebel..

Rebel was a mess. First she couldn't finish her own tour, then she got a call from Doc about her husband. Rebel, Stormy, Frankie and Erik all rushed to Mick.

January 16th 1993 (Eriks 8th birthday) (The day before Rebels 28th birthday)

Raya Hope Mars was born with bright blue eyes and brown hair.

Axl/ Stormy

Axl had just started touring when his soon to be wife got news of her father. So she hurred to see him, leaving her children with her rock star boyfriend and the band.

After her father was finished with all his surgery's and her baby sister was born she went back on tour with her boyfriend.

Febuary 14th 1993 they had the wedding and Stormy finally became.

Stormy Joy Rose. After the honeymoon they soon had another child together. Another daughter they named Avra Jean Rose.

Anthony ..

Anthony leagally changed his name to Bille Joe Armstrong Sixx and in 1889 formed a band that would soon become Green Day.

His little sister will soon go looking for him, only to discover her half brother is Nikki Sixx.

Adding the little girl in!

(For plot reasons she didnt relize Nikki was her half brother lol)

Up next 1994.

So by this point Stormy and Axl are married with three kids.

Rebel had her baby. Mick is home but in more pain than usual( But he takes pills the doctors give him amd that seems to help all hid pain issues)

Duff and Steven still dont have a baby. Steven is still pushing for Michelle to be the mother. Duff won't have it.

Izzy is thinking about leaving Guns n roses.

Slash is like whatever...

Slash has a daughter but he his broken up by this point with the mother (1994). The little girl was born on June 23, 1992.
Her mother is. Perla (A girl Slash was married to in real life and had a son with named Cash Anthony Hudson who was born in 2004)

But for the fanfiction Perla is who Slash cheated on Michelle with and thats why they broke up. The Perla is a stripper in the story, they continued to date after everyone found out about it all. (They guys dont care for her. Steven was upset with Slash for a long time.) Michelle ended up moving away after she heard that Slash and his stripper GF were having a baby together.

Anyway.

Paris Ola Hudson was born on June 23 1992. She shared everything with her mother including skin tone and brown hair. The baby girl was diagnosed with a condition known as Waardenburg Syndrome. It is the reason her eyes are the almosy icy blue color. It also makes her skin tone very light and doctors say it could make her have hearing trouble as she ages. None the less Slash was happy to be a father, even if a year later the relaship ended, he got full rights to the then one year old girl and she became his world.

Ola is because of his mother. Paris just because lol.

Up next more of the craziness I seem to make happen to Motley and everyone around them...

So now Axl has 3 kids.
Izzy has none
Duff and Steven want kids together.
And Slash is a single father..

Poor Izzy lol