The phone call

This chapter starts early in the morning at the home of Axl & Storm. Things haven't been going so hot for the band and Axl can't take much more.
Chapter has a flashback.

Warning: This chapter isn't a happy one.

(1990. Drma)

After waking up from a restless sleep and finding her boyfriend missing from his side of the bed, Storm got up and started down the hallway. Why wasnt he home yet? It was basically morning. First she went to her sons room to see him sleeping peacefully. Not sure why she had the terrible feeling deep done in her gut she continued on the hunt for Axl

When she got to the living room, she froze in both shock and fear.
Axl was standing in the kitchen, muttering something to himself with a pistol in his shaking hands. He was staring intensely at it with a darkness in his eyes. Storm was unmoving in the doorway, heart broken and mind racing.

Why was Rosie holding a gun?
Where did he even get one?
What was he mutting to himself?

(Earlier that same day.)

The members of Guns n Roses were once again all in the studio and once again they were having a screaming match.

"This is bullshit!" Slash screamed standing shirtless in the middle of the room. Axl rolled his eyes with his arms crossed. "No whats bullshit is your ideas! We need better songs!"

"Oh like the ones you write?" Izzy snapped. They were getting no where with all the time they spent fighting. "You got a big head Axl! We all can write!"

"We cant afford any mistakes! If this album doesn't match up to our first the studio will drop us!" Axl screamed red in the face. "How hard is that for you guys to understand! Am I hard on what we're writing? Yes! The reson because I want this band to continue!"

"So do we you asshole! But I honestly dont want to be in a band with you when you act like the no it all leader!" Slash ranted with a death glare.

"I am the leader!" Axl snapped. "I have a family to support and need this to keep going. The studio heads are breathing down my neck so we cant afford a single shit single!"

"But if this album drops us then we can always find another one right?" Steven muttered. "Why would another studio want us if our next album is shit!?" Axl screamed. "Dont you think? Or is all the drugs your on messing with your brain already!?"

Duff stood up. "Watch it!" Axl rolled his eyes. "Just because your still smeeping together doesn't mean you have to defend him Duff, hes so out of it all the time that he can't even play the drums! You knkw the thing he dose in the band!"

Izzy sighed. "Man stop, its not like your not on anything!" Axl chuckled. "I'm actually not on anything- Because I'm a father now!"

Slash rolled his eyes. "Yea we know- But your doing a bang up job of it too- always away from home- here yelling at your band for trying to hirry up at make the damn album ready!"

"Hey man, my son knows I love him! Storm understands- Her dad and Rebel are both in bands so she grew up in this business-."

"Yea but it shouldn't take us this long! Its been five years since our frst album Axl, we cant keep putting off the next one because your afraid it wont do like the first! We've all been trying to make this one for almost two years!" Izzy snapped. Before Axl could say anything Duff cut him off.

"And it's taking this long because you cant just do it! The big wigs are breathing down your neck because your whats stoping the album from getting done!"

"So what you guys want me out of Guns n Roses?!" Axl dnapped with a dark edge. "With the way your acting lately I'm ready to walk!" Slash snapped. "Just because you cheated on your girl amd she broke up with you dosnt mean you can be so dramatic Slash!" Axl snapped. "You dont know shit about why we broke up! How about you get your big head out of your ass and actually talk to us once in awhile instead of bark orders and bitch all day! Honestly it's like your a whole different person! You stopped treating us like your brothers and band mates!" Slash snapped.