The Interview, The Appointment & The Discovery

This chapter follows Vince doing his first solo interview. He will be talking about his solo albums (He agreed to do the interview as long as they didnt ask any personal questions about what it was like having his daughter pass away.)

This chapter also follows Michelle, Duff & Steven at a Doctors appointment and Rebel discovers more about Motley's newest member-John.

Overall just a chapter following a few people around.

One more thing. Since this book is named after the Saints Of Los Angeles album I am mixing it up.

Motley crue will come out with Saints before Generation. So saints will be out by 97 and be the album Vince returns for.

With all that out of the way enjoy the next chapter

(February 8th 1994)

Michelle sat in a waiting room with three of the Guns N Roses bandmebers.

Her boyfriend Izzy was holding her hand. He knew that she was nourvous. She wanted everything to work out for everyone.

Steven was a mess. All he wanted was a baby. A little boy or girl he could call his child. He glanced at his long time boyfriend Duff and the man seemed just as on edge as the drummer.

They finally found a doctor who agreed to help them. Any office the lovers went to seemed to say no as soon as they discovered it was a gay couple who wanted a baby. But thankfully they found Doctor Robert Jonas. The man agreed to help them, saying it shouldnt matter that theyre two men, what matters is the love they share and want to give to a child.

It also did nt hurt that the man had a brother who was also in a relationship with another man, so Robert understood more about same sex couples  than most did.

"Okay guys, come on in!" The man called after a woman left his office. She blinked looking the band members over, but never said a word as she left the building.

Duff was thankful she didnt start fan girling out on them. He knew if anyone found out what they were doing at the office then the media would go crazy.

Michelle sat down on the small bed, Steven stood next to her and the other two sat on the couch as the doctor sat on his stool and wheeled over to the bed.

"Okay so Michelle, I have to ask a few questions before we get this going-Alright?" The doctor asked softly. "Yea okay." She answered.

"Do you have any children?" She shook her head no. "Not yet. One day for sure but for now-This is for my friends." She said with a smile.

"You are a very good friend little lady. Next do you have a partner." Michelle smirked. "Yep- Best in the world. Izzy." Duff smirkee at the man next to him and elbowed his gut.

"Okay so first off. No sex until we get this going. We want to be sure what I do is what makes the baby." She gulped and glanced at the man.

"Okay." She said softly. "This next question is an uncomfterable one. Have you had sex in the past four months?" She blinked. "N-No. Last I had was Sl- No." She answered truthfully.

The last time the girl had sex was with Slash before the break up. Since then she found no one she felt connected enough with-That was until she started dating Izzy the month before. But so far the pare hadnt had it.

Steven sighed. "Your okay with still?" He asked her softly. "Yea. I said I was gonna do it Stevie and I still am. Its not like not having sex for a while is gonna kill me or anything." She answered with a smirk.

"Might kill him though!" Duff joked getting a death glare from the man next to him.

Michelle went red. "Leave them alone Duff!" The drummer snapped.
"Okay so who wants to give the sperm?" The doctor asked looking between the men.

Saints of Los Angeles (A Mötley Crüe Family Est.1981 sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें