Don't give up part 2

Wasn't Lonny and Dennis babysitting?????? Lol

(Starts right were the last chapter ended with a flashback to explain what happened to the kids Lonny and Dennis were supposed to be watching. I did plan this. Trust me it will really pay off and be funny lol)

Enjoy..

"Whats the point?" Vince asked slowly standing, careful not to slip this time. Rebel sighed taking is hands. "The point Vince is that you still have kids who need you, Beth needs you -I need you!" Rebel said helping him stay standing. "Please Vince, Dont give up on yourself-It isnt what she would want." Rebel whispered. "What do I do?" He asked in a broken whisper. "Your a singer Vince." She said walking with him back to the main room. "But Mötley-." He started."You don't need Mötley Crüe- You can make a solo album!" She said trying to come up with ways for him to keep going. "That way you can have distractions, something to keep you busy and be with people!" He sniffed. "I don't have a ban-." She sighed helping him sit on the edge of the bed. "You have us- The Blackhearts can be your backing band-I'll help you anyway I can. Okay?" He sighed. "And-And we have to make a new album so we can share a studio-And when we tour for the album you as a solo act can open for us-Right Lonny?" Rebel asked looking to her drummer. The man smirked. "Right you are Love." He said with a wink.

"You have us Vince, don't give up-You have people who need you." She begged sitting on the floor, still holding his hands. He blinked looking into her large, begging eyes.

"Alright Doll, but only because you've never given up on or ditch me." Dennis came back into the room with a large hot coffee.

"I think you need this." He said handing it to Vince. "Yea-Thanks." The singer muttered. It grew silent with all eyes watching Vince. Rebel blinked relizing he was soaking wet.

"Lonny, you and Dennis go grab this man some dry clothes and fill his wife in for him." Lonny stood. "Can do." Dennis sighed. "What are you going to do?" He asked softly. "I am doing to help him write some songs." She said with a smile. "Okay, we'll be back as soon as we can." Lonny watched Dennis walk out of the room. "Oi I ordered us a few pizzas, don't eat mine!" He snapped playfully before he left the room, closing the door.

"Okay so for song ideas-I actually have one finished you can have and um-." Rebel started. Vince sighed and stood up."Why do care Rebel?" He asked rubbing his face. She sighed walking into the bathroom to turn the water off.

"Because I care about you idiot- We're family and unlike Tommy-." She snapped knowing he was the main part of Vince getting replaced. "- I know what that word really means." She said walking back in the room with a white robe. "Here- Until they get here with your stuff." He smiled, taking it from her. "Thanks Rebel." She smiled back. There eyes were locked and it was silent in the room. She couldn't look away. "You don't have to thank me-Just man-Vince go-." He smirked and walked off leaving her alone in the small room. She huffed sitting on the bed.

Slash,Duff,Steven and Izzy pulled up to the bar parking there bikes in the ally and started inside by the front doors.

The music was loud and a familiar song was playing over the speakers. Welcome to the jungle was playing- Since basically every live band Dennis had gotten either quite or got famous the man turned to playing records whenever two of his bands - Cover bands-Were off.

"Still can't believe we made it guys!" Steven said with a big green. "I know we-."

"Frankie?" Slash asked once he walked into the bar. The eleven year old was behind the bar! "Hi guys!" She said with a wave. She was cleaning the bar why she hummed the Guns n Roses song playing.

Duff gulped. "Hum." He glanced at Steven, who was watching seven year old Erik dance on the empty stage, using a broom as a microaphone as he lip sang. It was funny seeing Axl Roses voice come out of the small child.