1994/ Happy Birthday.

January, 1994.

Eric is turning nine and his newest sister Raya is turning two.

Everyone was at the children's birthday party. Even Ozzy, Sharon and there kids came to give Erik and baby Ray birthday wishes.

Steven sighed watching all the kids run around and play. "It will happen." Duff whispered softly. "It could have already if-." Steven started. "I already told you Stevie, no." Duff snapped.Glancing at Michelle talking to Izzy.

"Okay so we have the cakes and the-." Rebel was trying to make sure she had everything perfect. "Trust me Mom, you've got it all." Storm said sitting in the kitchen with Avra in her arms.

"Yes but I feel like I'm forgetting something." Rebel muttered to herself. "Is there anything I can do?" John asked from the window. He was sitting outside with Tommy, but overheard the girls from the open kitchen window. "N-No we got it." Rebel almost snapped. John sighed and looked to Tommy. But the drummer was to busy watching his ex wife Lita with her new family. The woman married her manager and they had a son together. They dated from the point her divorce with Tommy was final, they had a daughter in eighty-seven.

In eighty-Nine they marrried and had a son together soon after the honeymoon. The man became her manager after she started her solo career. This was the first real time the drummer had seen his ex wife and her new family. They seemed happy together. The twins loved being big sisters to seven year old Rossana and five year old James. Tommy felt broken, he lost Lita and he lost Heather, now he had no one.

"Hey Doll, you need anything?" Vince asked walking into the room with Skylar in his arms. "Actually Vinnie, it would be super helpful if you hang the banner!" The old Motley singer smirked. "Done and done baby." He winked and walked out of the room. Stormy noticed John sighed again and leave the area. "Why didnt you tell John to do that?" She asked softly.

"Well." She started. "Come to think of it you hardly talk to the guy. Why? What did he do to you Mom?" Stormy asked. "Nothing. Its what he did to Vince." She snapped. "Yea but he had no idea he was even doing anything. Tommy told him Vince quite on his own. He specifically said he didnt want to hurt Vince." Stormy said with a look.

Nikki noticed John was upset so he left Beth,Michelle, Mick and Izzy to see what was up with his bandmate. "Whats up?" He asked seeing the man. "It's just-It seems like your cousin hates my guts." The singer said sadly.

Ozzy laughed as he chased a few screaming children around. Sharon rolled her eyes sitting with Lonny and Slash. "Hey easy on Paris!" Slash yelled after the Prince of Darkness picked his daughter up.

"Don't worry he wont hurt her. Im so thrilled that your a father!" Slash grinned. "Me too." Sharon looked to Lonny. "What about you? Any baby talk with Dennis?" Lonny scoffed. "No way. We don't want any ourselves but we love to babysit." The drummer said before adding
"Sometimes." Slash snickered.

Mick groaned walking into the house. "How you feeling?" Marty asked softly. "Not good, but as soon as I get my pills i'll be good again." The guitaist muttered, walking up the steps.

"Lonny?" Marty asked walking into the backyard again with two drinks. "What?" The man asked now standing by his boyfriend Dennis."Do you guys think Micks hooked on the pills?" The guitarist asked sodtly. "You think Mickey Mouse is addicted to those pills?" The British man asked his bandmate. "He has been on them since the accident and that was awhile ago right?-He may be" Dennis said with a sad sigh.

"I-I maybe mate, why?" Lonny asked confused.
"It's just something. Mick  said. It seems like he takes them more than the doctor's said." Marty said softly.