1998-1999

1998

Motley Crue seemed to be coming to an end.
Vince had agreed to come back, and they even added a second guitarist. Mick stopped showing up to meetings after they finished the album. Tommy tried to be civil with Vince, but Tommy Lee was just an overgrown five year old- And like a toddler, he reverted back to his childish ways. Vince at first thought being back would  feel like the old days, the good days. (Other than all the drinking, drugs, and wild party's ) All Vince Neil wanted was his family back.

But with Tommy's tantrum and the fact that
Mick and Rebel were over didn't help anything. Mick stopped showing up all together after he finished all his tracks. With Tommy being a bitch again, and Micks absence Kurt was ready to leave the band. do Nikki was doing all he could to save his family. Things weren't going too hot in the Sixx family home. Brandi and Nikki have three children together and Nikki just going out the fourth child growing inside his wife wasn't his- Brandi cheated on Nikki.

On a brighter note..... in 1999

Joan welcomed a daughter into the world along with Sebastian. Jada Sebastianna Bach.

Stormy Joy Rose ( step- daughter)
Frankie Marie Mars 81
Eric Les-Paul Mars 84
Raya Hope Mars 93
Jada Sebastianna Bach 1999

Rebel and Mick have been divorced since 1996, since then Rebel and Sebastian have been together. Mick held off, hiding away on Mars Mountain. The only human contact the ex- Motley guitarist would have was with his children and band when he was in the studio. But eventually Emi, one of the Nasty Habits, called the man. After talking over the phone for almost six months, Mick invited the girl over- Around the time he discovered his ex- wife was expecting a child. (More on that later)

Tommy and Pam ended on a bad note in 1999. divorcing and splitting custody of Brandon Thomas Lee and Jagger Dylan Lee.

Frankie and Neil have gotten serious, the man forgave his girlfriend and the pare moved in together.

Mick marries Emi a year into the relationship (1999)

Sebastian and Joan are engaged.

Vince needs some advice and goes looking for his 'Doll' . After all Motley seems over and he's not so sure what to do next? Solos again? Vince Neil was lost.

Vince and Beth Lynn are still married. They have two children together. (Stephanie Lynn  [r.i. p]. & Skylar Lynne)

Vince has never cheated on his wife, other than a passionate kiss he and Joan shared years before.

More to come I promise you guys.