Sweet child of ours

"I'm going to miss you." Kory whispered, laying in bed with Tommy. "Yea." He muttered.

She had been staying in his room with him for sometime now at nights. Nikki couldn't take it and opted to hang out in the living room area, it's not like he slept anyway.

He was still working on his song.

"Are you going to miss me?" She asked, laying on her side to look at the mans face. Tommy had his arm behind his head and his eyes closed.

He evened out his breathing. Doing his best to act asleep. After all he and the rest of the band were getting out of rehap the following morning. He would be able to go home with Heather.

Mick sighed walking into the living area. Nimki was once again writing in his book, the moonlight. Straming into the room from the large window.

"Can't sleep?" Nikki asked without looking up. Mick smirked. "No-Not with Barbie constantly snoring." Nikki chuckled, eyes finally looking away from the paper.

"You know I'm proud of you Nikki." The guitarist said taking the emtpy place on the couch next to the now fully sobor bassist.

"And I know Rebel will be too." Nikki gulped, closing his song book. "I really hope so Mick, she means the world to me- Her and my daughter."

"She will be and when Joanna gets old enough to really understand everything, she'll have no doubt in her head that her father loves her. You coming here was the right thing. Once we get out I know it will be tough, but you've got everyone around you to back you up. We have to get started on the new record and I think we wrote a few good album worthy songs while in this place- Don't you?"

Nikki sighed. "Yea. I think Same ol situation should be added. As well as Dr. Feelgood and Kickstart my heart" Nikki smirk. "Tommy actually demans that we add Kickstart my heart because he likes the drum beat."

"Kickstart my heart the one about your heart attack?" Mick asked softly. Nikki sighed and opted to avoid the question and ask his own.

"What about your song Mick?" Mick grinned. He had helped write a few while in rehab, but he wrote a full song alone just for his princess, wanting her to full understand what she means to him. He thought it was a nice way for her to always remember he loved her with everything he was. "You mean Rebel's song." Nikki rolled his eyes. "I mean the song you wrote for Rebel. I wanna add 'without you ' to the album."

" Maybe she'd go for it, but its a duet so-."

"Really? So Vince and Rebel then? Or Vince and someone else?" Mick shrugged. " i didn't really write it for the album. I just wanted to get everything out."

" Well I'd still like to use it for this album." Mick sighed looking at the bassists pouting face. "Fine. We can see." Mick said with a look. He wasn't sure she would even like it. Let alone the fans.

Storm was laying in bed, her Rosie had his arms around her as he slept, but she couldn't fall asleep. The baby was restless and she was nervous about the band getting out of rehab.

Her father hardly spoke to her on the phone. She knew he was upset about her and Axl now expecting a child together. He let that much be known the day he learned everything and now with her permanently moved in with the singer, she knew all hell would come her way when her father found out.

Axl's hot breath was on her neck as he slept. He shifted and groaned, pulling one arm away from her to rub at his face and fix his crazy bed head.

"What time- You still up Sweet Child?" He muttered, blinking his eyes repeatedly to try and see in the darkness of the bedroom.

" Yea." She said with a soft sigh. " Do you need anything? Are you alright?" She smile in the dark, hearing her boyfriends concern. " Im alight Rosie, thank you though." He shifted, reaching to turn on the lamp on.

"Storm, I know that your hurting. Is it your back baby?" He asked looking at her with dull eyes.

"When doesn't it anymore?" She muttered. "But we're fine." He said knowing that was a lie. "Promise! The baby's just restless and constantly having something moving around inside you dosnt make it easy to sleep okay?" She snapped. She hated it when Axl worried. The singer sighed, looking the emotional girl over.

He knew that the pregnancy was hard on her for many reasons. Both mentally and  fisically. Her back pain seemed to triple once she got farther along. She shared her fathers illness, the only one of his children to have the same condition. Being pregnant and the pain is hard on the small teenager and Axl Rose worries about both of them.

Storms number one fear was if the baby would have the same illness. She didn't want it to have to put up with what she and her father did. After all she was still young and knew that her pain would worsen. Her father still said he had time to go down hill even more and that he'd be a statue by fifty.

"Stormy, come here baby." Axl whispered patting his lap. He was now sitting against the head board. "Why?" She whispered. The man smiled. "Trust me! It will help the both you."

With a sigh she did as asked of her. Axl started to gently massage her back making a few moans slip past her lips. He smirked and started to softly and gently sing
'Sweet Child O' Mine' as more of a lullaby than a rock song.

Storm smiled and closed her eyes, letting her head fall back. Axl contuned to sing, but his hands left her back and moved to her growing belly. He rubbed gentle cirlces with his large hands, helping the baby calm farther.

"Sweet child of mine, I hope you've got eyes as blue as your moms and a sweet smile just like her." He whispered as Storms breathing evened out. "But no matter what- You will be loved." Axl kissed his girlfriends belly, before moving to kiss her cheek softly as she finally slept.

"By the both of us. Our sweet child." The singer whispered, switching the lamp back off he closed his eyes. Dreaming of having his baby in his arms and his Sweet Child as his wife.

Upated. Next chapter will see the mötley boys free !

What do you think Mick will do or say?

Also albums coming up! Thanks for reading.