SÖULMATES???

Mick is about to get married & Joan is taking that news...She's taking it anyway...

(1999)

New Years Eve 1999, things should be looking up-Looking bright a head at what's to come- Right? Wrong- Dead fucking wrong! Joan Jett Sixx was a mess after she got off the phone with her oldest child Stormy. The girl had called to let her mother know that Mick was oddly enough and out of the blue called his children and a few others inviting them to his wedding- WEDDING!

Joan wanted the die when Storm told her who Mick was about to marry- Emi.

That tramp slut who was after Mick back when the backing group was working with Mötley on a few tours.

So After hanging up the phone the singer screamed and destroyed her bedroom- Naturally. After everything, after the way they suddenly ended- Even after the heart breaking words he last spoke to her- Joan Jett Sixx, or rather the real Rebel Sixx Would do anything to have her Mickey back.

She found herself more and more longing for the good times with her husband and family. She both craved Micks touch but wanted to push his ass into a few amps herself when a thought crossed her mind.... What if Mick and Emi were messing around behind her back even then.... Even when she thought she was happily married to the man she loved- What If they were together even then.... That was enough to shatter whatever was left hole in the already broken woman.

After trashing her room, she got ready and only made it half way out the door before her phone started ringing.

Not wanting to deal with the wedding talk or Mick himself. Or Tommy,  if it was him calling her again..... But mainly she just didn't want to talk to anyone right now. After all she would do anything to have Mick  back, but at the same time she wanted to kill him for everything he put not only her through but the kids. She still loved Mick Mars, she knew as long as she lived she would never stop loving him, he was her first EVERYTHING.

She gave him her heart and soul. She never truly found herself in all the time she was with him, because she was trying her best to stay close. She was a young teenager when they first started out, she shared her first kiss with Mick, she wouldn't count the kiss Vince pulled, because after all she slapped him, no - her true real first kiss was with Mick. Her first time having sex was also with Mick and everything in between from teaching her to play the guitar all the way to teaching her how to drive a car.

He was truly her everything. Sure they started having issues, jealously is never a good look for anyone. But they loved each other, or that's what Joan thought.

She loved Mick Mars and Mick Mars loved her.....
And he broke her heart to get with the nasty ass slut..

A tear slide down Joans face as she stood motionless in her living room. Her mind racing and heart once again shattered. Every time she things she gets close to healing, knowing who she truly is and what matters in her life something always goes sideways.

Beep,beep.

"Hey this is Joan, If your hearing this it means I'm not home or I just don't give two fucks about your call- If this is Tommy, for the last fucking time I will NOT be in your new new wave rap punk shit. N.O Lee, if this isn't Tommy Lee then you know what to do- And if this is one of my kids, Mommy loves you.

Beep.

"T-Bone really still bugging you too Huh?" Nikkis voice filled the room and Joan found herself smirking.

"What's all this don't give two fucks about my call? And why no- Love you kids and Nikki!?!" Joan rolled her eyes and sighed. "I know your home, I know because I got a call from Rosie. Now pick up the damn thing and hear what I got to offer!"