1995/ Poison

Starting now the story hits 1995!

Nikki and Brandi.

Joanna is now 9
Gunner is now 4
In 1994 they had a daughter and they named her Stormer Anna Sixx.
Stormer is now 1

Vince and Beth.

Are still going strong.
Neil is 16
Elle is 11
Skylar is 4
Vince misses his daughter Stephanie every day.

Mick.

Mick is getting worse. His spin his starting to fuse and his right hip is giving him trouble. He's never been able to recover after he was hurt on stage. He seems to always be in a mood because of the incredible pain he feels.

Rebel.

Rebel is trying. She stays bussy thanks to Raya. The little girl is three and a hands full.

Neil and Frankie are dating!

Frankie is 14
Erik is 10
Raya is 3

Axl and Storm.

The pare are having troubles, Axl is always angry and she can't seem to ever do or say the right thing. The reason the singer is in a mood is because Izzy left Guns N Roses.

Bruce-7
Izzy-3
Avra -1

Guns n Roses is working on another album. Use your illusion II. But its having issues thanks to having to find a replacment for Izzy. The new guys just isn't working out. Steven isn't happy being away from his daughter.

Steven and Duff.

They are doing great. Stevie Adrena McAdler is a dream come true for Steven. He loves his little girl. He feels like he's missing way too much of her life.

Stevie is 9 months!

Izzy and Michelle.

As soon as Stevie was born Izzy and Michelle got right to having sex....
And two months later Michelle found out she was pregnant again. But this baby would be hers.

She told Izzy and the man was over the moon. They got married and moved into a nice new home. Izzy left the band when Michelle was five months along (June) saying he needed to be there for his wife and baby. Grace is do in October of 1995.

Slash got himself a new girlfriend. She was a little younger than him but they didn't care. She was a natural with Paris and this girlfriend the guys all actually liked. She is an actress and wants to be a singer. Her name is China Mary Anne. After a few months of dating China found out she was pregnant.

Paris Ola Hudson is 3
Jimi Anthony Hudson is 5 months old. (August 1995)

John.

The guitarist left Motley saying he just wasn't feeling it anymore but truthfully the man just didn't feel like he belonged anymore. Not after Vince was back.

Lonny wont stop bugging Rebel. He wants to make another album but Rebel says no- She needs to focus on her family first.

Oh yea and Tommy Lee is a father and a husband again!

Tommy met Pamela Anderson on New Years Eve. They only dated for four weeks A month) and then they got married! Febuary 1st 1995. Now the actress is seven months along with Tommy's son.

Tommy now has.........
Harley Rebel Lee & Ashley Athena Lee both 13.
He gets weekends with Ava amd Colson.
Ava is now 8
Kells is now 5
Jenny is now 6
Tommy still can't see his daughter with Bobbie.

He had 7 children now...

Anyway heres the next chapter. Sorry its been awhile. Enjoy.

(Aug, 1995)