Athena Leah Bass

Athena Leah Bass born 1964.

She is a year younger than Tommy Lee.

(1983.Summer Tour Athena 19. Rikki 21)

Bret Michaels smirked at his drummer Rikki Rocket. "No. I'm not going against her in the stupid game." The man snapped with his arms crossed. "Why man, you afraid of a little girl?" Vince snapped with a smirk."That is no little girl!" Sebastian said with lust in his eyes watching Athena smile at Rebel.

Tommy popped out of nowhere. "She is my little sister!" He yelled at the tall singer with anger in his normally kind eyes.

"Yea and she beat you!" Jani sais snickering. His girlffriend Bonnie sighed. "Be nice Jani!" She snapped. 

Tommy sighed. He knew no one would let him live this down.

Athena had a smug smile on her face. "Shut up!" Tommy snapped at his sister. "I didnt say anything Tom." She snapped with a grin.

"No but I could hear your face!" He snapped at his sister."That was not-How am I related to you?" Athena muttered. "We all wonder that baby. Your like sexy and smart and-." C.C started but Tommy groaned and took off after the man. "And shes my sister you freaks!" C.C laughed running from the upset drummer. Nikki rolled his eyes watching his terror twin chase the man. "Now you know how I felt!" The bassist snapped. He glanced at his cousin and smiled watching Mick make faces at baby Frankie why Rebel held her. "But I guess mine turned out okay." He said more to himself.

"So I'm waiting. Who's next?" Athena asked with her arms crossed.

"Good luck man!" Bret snapped shoving his friend in the girls direction. Athena huffed when the man hit her side. "Sorry." He muttered trying to fix his hair. "Oh you will be once you go down pretty boy!" She snapped playfully looking the man over.

(1984. Athena 20. 22)

Athena ssighed laying in her room. The house seemed too quiet without Tommy.

No one was taking her stuff. The bedroom next to hers was dead silent. She missed her idiot brother, but she would never tell him that.

He was off with Motley Crue and she was stuck at home. "Phone for you!" Her mothers voice called. Athena jumped up and took off out of the bedroom, down the hall and then seemed to jump down the steps.

"Is it Tom?" She asked hopeful taking the phone from her mother. "No. But the people say they know you." Her mother picked up two coffee cups and left the kitchen.

"H-Hello?" The teenager muttered. "This Tommy Lee's sister?" A somewhat familar voice asked. "Yea. Why?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

The man laughed. "I'm Bret. We met at the summer tour last year." Athena shifted her weight. "Oh yea. You do know your drummer cheat right?" She asked with an edge to it.

After all she beat everyone who went against her, she ended up tying with Tommy, but he was the person who taught her to play. The only person who actually beat the girl was Rikki Rocket.

"You should tell him yourself. See were in town and we thought maybe youd like to hang out?" She scoffed. "What?" Bret asked confused.

"Nothing its just-You really wanna hang out with me? I mean I-Tom never wants me around and I-."

"We think we'er a cool chick babe. Have a few drinks and live a little." Athena grinned. "Yea okay Michels. I think I will."

They hung up with plans to meet at the Bourbon Room.

(1986.Athena 20.Rikki 23)

By this point she spends alot of time with Poison. She even travels with them.