It's A Boy

(April, 6, 1990)
(Two in the morning)

Everyone got a frantic call from Tommy Lee saying it was time, Heather was having the baby.
(Honey is the nickname Vince gave his golden haired 3 year old daughter Stephainie)

Stormy and Axl walked down the white halls, Axl held Bruce in his arms. The boy was half asleep, resting his head on his fathers shoulder while he held the blue 'It's A Boy' bear from the gift shop.

Nikki was sitting in the waiting room with his fiancee, he had Tommy's daughter Ava in his arms. Brandi had Joanna in her arms, the toddler was anything but asleep, babbling to herself why she pulled on the balloon Nikki got for Tommy new born son from the gift shop.

Vince walked into the waiting room and yawned. Nikki smiled at his friend and Vince sleepily made his way to the empty chair next to the bassist.

"No wife or kids Vince?" Nikki asked the blond man. Vince yawned again before answering. "No. Beth was out od it and since she didn't wake up I found no need in waking Honey." Vince sat down and waved to Joanna. "I see Doll Baby is wide awke." Brandi smiled. "Yea.She hasn't sat still since Nikki picked her up from her bed." Nikki smirked. "She got a power nap I guess. Ava is in and out of sleep." The bassist said with a shrug. "Wanna take a turn with Ava?" Nikki asked. "Not sure if I can Nikki, I'm in and out of sleep myself." The singer muttered.

Rebel opened the backdoor of the car. Frankie jumped out and went to stand next to her father, when they woke her up with the news Heather was giving birth to the baby. Rebel got Erik out of his carseat and the child somehow stayed sleeping.

Another car pulled up next to theres and the window rolled down. "Rebel!" The woman turned with her sleeping son to see Lita was who was in the still running car. "Yea?" She asked turning around.

"I know this might sound odd, but would you mind taking the girls in with you? Tommy called in a panick about Heather and said he wanted the girls here to see the new baby, But I don't really want to go inside being the ex and all." Rebel sighed. Lita and Tommy had fixed whatever issues they had in the past, and Lita was doing better for herself.

She had gotten remarried and there was talk that she might start a solo carrer, but that was just rumers.

"Sure." Lita smiled and turned the car off, before she got out. "Thanks, the girls are still in there pj's and they fell right back to sleep after I got them in the car. I have there bags together because Tom said he'd just keep them before the tour." Rebel smiled watching Lita get the bags out. "Hey Erik did the same." She said shifting her sleeping son in her arms. Mick walked around and took the twins bags from Lita, putting them in the back of his car.

"Can we go in now dad? I really wanna see Uncle Tommy's new baby!" Frankie asked jumping in place. Mick sighed seeing that Rebel started a converstation with her ex- BlackHearts member. "Yea Frankie, let me grab your brother."  

Mick walked around the car and tapped his wife on the shoulder. "Yea Mickey?"

"Frankie wants to head in so I thought I'd take Erik inside too. THe guys are all here, Looks liek Vinc e came solo cause his bikes parked by the doors." Rebel handed Eric to his father and watched as the two walk inside after she said she'd be inside soon.

Axl sat down next to Storm once in the waiting room. Bruce woke right up after seeing the others.

(25 minutes later)

Tommy came running out of the dilivory room and passed the waiting room, leaving  everyone inside confused. "I think he missed us." Rebel muttered to Mick.

"Dudes!" Tommy screamed once he relized what room his group was in. "Guys, Heather she- She did it! MY sons here guys!"

Nikki smiled and stood up. "Congrats man, but you woke your daughter up." Nikki handed Tommy Ava. "Speaking of daughters, did Lita bring Harley and Ash?" Tommy asked searching the small room. "YEa. Storm just took them to pee." Brandi said standing. "OKay, well Axl wait for my girls and your chick so you can take them back to Heathers room. She's in room two- fifty. Everyone eles follow me and meet Colson Thomas K. Lee!"

"What's the K stand for?" Mick asked as everyone got ready to follow the excited drummer. "Kelly." Tommy muttered not happy with Heather keeping the girls name in his sons name. But atleast it was a middle name, and it was after his choice for his sons middle name.

Heather sat in the small bed with the small baby boy in her arms. He was perfcect and she could'nt belive he was hers.

"Whats his name?" The last nurse in the room asked. "Colson Thomas Kelly Lee." Heather said with a bright smile. "Wonderful name."

Tommy lead everyone into the room after the Nurse left the room with the last of the papers.

Everyone packed inside to see the first Lee boy born. "You did good Lee." Rebel whispered with a smile.

"Guess there'll be one more guest at your wedding next mounth dude." Tommy said with a goofy grin. "Looks like it T-Bone." Nikki said putting a hand on the taller mans shoulder.

The twins ran into the room happily, wanting to see what the new baby looked like.

Storm stood next to her boyfriend. She took Bruce and smiled at the newest band baby.

Storm dosnt want to share her pregnancy news with anyone until after the wedding's over. Her plan is to tell them before the guys leave for the second half of the tour.

Right now she just wants the spot light on everyone eles. Not sure how everyone will feel with her news of already expecting another baby when she and Axl arn't even married yet.

(Updated)

Hope you liked this chapter guys.
(1,043 words)