The Flower

This chapter is four months after the last. Stephanie has been back to the hospital several times. It wasn't as easy as the doctors original thought to remove the cancer.

The anniversary album has come out by now and the record company is demanding another album.

(This one will be all new songs since Primal Scream did so good on the otherwise greatest hits album.)

Remember Steel Panther? How Lexxi and Vince became so close? Well after the band opened for bigger bands they got a contract and haven't been seen since by everyone. Recording 'the greatest album ever' - Says Satchel.

Anyway the guys will be back in the fic for a little while. Mainly Lexxi though.

Poor Lexxi still loves Vince.

And things are going to be sad/dramatic for awhile

..........................
(November 1991)

Rebel sighed sitting in the white room, Vince was on his knees by the bed, holding his small daughters hand. Beth was standing on the other side of the bed with baby Skylar in her arms. Neil had returned back to his mother and Step-Fathers home. Vince and his ex had a heart to heart once she learned about the little girl. It was the first civil talk they'd had since before his car crash years earlier.

"D-Daddy, I don't want them cutting me a-again." The child muttered softly. Vince had tears in his eyes. "I know baby, b-but the flowers still inside." He gulped running his hand in her now thin blond hair.

She had zero energy, she was always weak and the poor thing was pail and smaller than she ever had been.

"Why?" She whispered. She had been told that first day by her father that a flower was inside her and the nice doctors had to cut it out so it wouldn't grow and hurt her.

"Because the Doctors must not know what the hell-." Vince started, he hated the Doctors, he couldn't understand why his daughter was still sick and in pain.

Rebel jumped up from her chair. "Because there was another smaller flower that they didn't know about." Rebel added, cutting the singer off. "Oh." The child muttered, eyes dim.

"Why don't you and Beth go get some coffee?" She asked patting the man on the shoulder. "But Rebel-." Vince started, tired eyes looking to the singer.

"Vince you havent been sleeping. Your a dead man walking alright- Please." She asked searching his depressed eyes. The man sighed when Beth cut in. "Vince, I think it's best. Shylar needs to eat too and she hasn't really seen much of you." Vince was visible hurting.

He felt like he couldn't leave Stephanie, but at the same time his youngest daughter needed him.

"G-go on Daddy." Stephanie said weakly with a small smile. "I'll be right here with her." Rebel added taking the singers shaking hand.

Tommy couldn't sit still and it was about to drive Mick crazy.

"Could you please stop your constant movment! Your giving me a head ache Drummer!" Mick snapped, grabbing Tommy's arm to stop him in his tracks.

"Sorry Mick, It's just- Man Vinnie has me over it!" Tommy snapped. Nikki's head snapped up, he had been writing new songs.

"What did you just say T-Bone?" Nikki asked in a tone the man hadn't used in awhile.

"It's just-We have work to get done Nikki, and Vince isn't in it ya know? Like we need all four band members in the studio to get stuff done and he's never here, but when he is he doesn't help us do anything or he just has baby diva fits man."

Before Mick could say anything. Nikki stood up and crossed the room. Nikki might be shorter than the drummer, but he still stepping in front of him with a dark look in his eyes.

"Tommy, Vince-Our brother is sitting at the fucking hospital watching his child litterly die!" Nikki snapped pushing the drummer on the couch. Tommy blinked landing on the couch in shock.

"Vince has no power at all to help his sick daughter! She can't even stand on her own anymore and your bitching because Vince isn't here!?" Mick stood up and put a hand on Nikki's shoulder to try and calm him. "Easy Sixx." Nikki shoved the guitarists hands off him and continued to rant at the other man.

"He was your best friend before he joined Mötley, I thought out of everyone you'd be the first one dropping everything and going to the hospital with him-But guess not!"

"He doesn't want us there!" Tommy snapped with his arms crossed. "Because he says he wants us to work on the album-Get shit done..... And he might not want us seeing him cry-You ever think of that!?" Nikki snapped red in the face.

"Why can Rebs go?" Tommy asked upset but Nikki continued. "You have kids Tommy, what if this was happening to Ash or Ava? Vince would drop it all-It could have Been Joanna or Frankie- Or any of us with all our destructive years so shut your big mouth and learn to be a little more understanding and compassionate alright!"

Mick sighed cutting in before Nikki and Tommy started would war ten.

"Nikki-." The bassists eyes snapped to the guitarist.

"No- Rebel told me how home life is Mick, she says you two can't go two seconds in the same room anymore without having a screaming match- You blame her for all your issues-."

"That little Princess saved me!" Mick snapped, pushinging Nikki's fingure away from him. "She thinks you hate her guts and the kids!" Nikki yelled.

"What?" Mick snapped confused. "Why do you think she stayed with me for so long, before going to stay with Vince?" Nikki asked in a calmer tone.

It became quite in the studio so naturally Tommy spoke up.

"It's because she doesn't want to be around you." He said sotly. "Shut up Tom!"

Nikki snapped sitting back down with his notebook. "Where are you going?" Tommy asked Mick. "To talk to my wife!" He snapped slamming the studio door.

"Man now what?" Tommy asked. "You let me finish this song!" Nikki snapped.

Tommy pouted crossing his arms.

Mick couldn't understand why his wife thought like she did. He loved her and all his kids. He knew without Rebel Marie Mars he would most likely be dead.

It was about time they talked everything out and fixed their marriage before things get too far and he can't save the best thing to ever happen to him.

Vince smiled down at Sklyer. "It's nice to see you smiling baby, I missed it." Beth whispered walking over to them. "Well I-I haven't had much to smile about but-." He paused looking down at his daughter.

She smiled up at her father. "She has no idea whats going on with her sister." He muttered sadly.

Tommy sighed going crazy. "So what did Rebel say?" Nikki sighed looking up. "The last night she was staying with me before she started staying with Vince- We talk and shes been having a hard time, Micks changed-."

Tommy's eyes grew. "He hasn't been hitting on or anything has he!?" Nikki scoffed. "Hes alive isnt he?" Nikki asked.

"So then whats been so bad?" Tommy asked in a sad tone. Nikki cleared his throat and put his notebook down.

"Well huh......."

Updated. Next chapter will have a Nikki/ Rebel flash back and more on Vince and his daughter.

Thanks for reading guys.