authors note

Hey guys!! Just with tonight being New Year's Eve I just wanted to put in a little note so if you don't care just skip it lol.

First I just want to say thank you guys so much for reading as of right now it's at 1k reads which is insane! I wasn't expecting anything like this and I've received positive feedback which I appreciate so much! If you have any criticism about my writing and how I can improve that would be greatly appreciated.

I know not a lot of people comment but I've read every comment I've gotten so far and they're all soooo funny and continue to give me motivation to write.

If you have any ideas on what you would like to see happen or what could be interesting as the story goes on lmk!

As of right now I plan on ending this corresponding with the end of the fourth book but if you guys want it to continue as the war begins let me know, I'm definitely open to it. I have a ton of ideas.

To be honest I don't really have a schedule with how I'm updating this. Sometimes I'll get motivation and write like 4 chapters at once and sometimes I have none and won't do any for a week so please be patient with me haha I am in school rn and working a part time job.

Basically I started writing this because I was bored and it was a good way to improve my writing. I am a stem baby so my writing skills can be questionable and I thought this might help.

ANYWAYS I hope you all have an amazing new year and I probably won't write another note like this til the end of the "book" I guess. I'll update soon I promise. Bye for now!!

P. S. Also I'm interesting to know what houses you guys are in and what your astrology signs are I'm an Aries Slytherin anyways bye for real this time!