Introduction

Authors note

Hey guys! Thanks for checking this out even if you don't stick with it I appreciate it. I decided to rewrite the Harry Potter series, but with another female protagonist! I'm going to try to be as accurate as I can with the book instead of the movie but obviously some things will be different. With that I lead you to some background information.

Background
Main character
Diana Alma Black
Family

Father- Diana's father is Apollo Black. The eldest son of Orion and Walburga Apollo is often forgotten about as he moved to america immediately after graduating from Hogwarts. He was never disowned by his family because he never expressed to them that he disagreed with Pureblood Supremacy.

Mother- Diana's mother is Madeline Rowle. The Rowles are a part of the Sacred 28 families. Only child of Alma and Amos Rowle she was also raised to believe in pureblood supremacy but after completing her years at Ilvermorny, where she was a horned serpent, she realized that blood status really doesn't matter. Ilvermorny being the least elitist wizarding school in fact had an effect on her.

Uncle- Diana's sole uncle is Sirius Black. She does not properly meet him until the summer of 1994 when her father offers him refuge from the dementors. He treats Diana like a daughter and explains himself to Apollo. Apollo expresses to Sirius he always knew he was innocent and wished he had stood up to their parents.

Ilvermorny

Diana attended Ilvermorny for 3 years. She was a Pukwudgie and was on the house quidditch team as a chaser her third year.

Diana's Magic

Like her second cousin. Nymphadora, Diana is a metamorphmagus. Her wand is 13 inch elm with a Jackalope antler core, wand core types in America tend to vary from those in Europe.

Move to UK

At the end of her 3rd year Diana was told by her parents that they would be moving to London. When she asked why her parents simply said an old friend would need their help. When she asked what that meant they refused to tell her.

With great dismay Diana was forced to leave her life at Ilvermorny and in America. She set off across the pond wondering what Hogwarts would hold, who she would meet, and what friends she would make.

EDIT
PLEASE leave comments they give me motivation to keep writing and they can be so funny. Thanks!!