Chapter 34 - Harry Returns

"Hey Mrs. Weasley, where's Remus?" Diana asked. She had a question about her Defense Against the Dark Arts summer work. Diana looked around the kitchen, "Where is everyone actually? Mad-Eye, Tonks, and Kingsley were just here with the other lot weren't they?"

"Yes dear, they had to leave on an assignment." Mrs. Weasley responded, not looking up from the stove.

"All of them?" Diana furrowed her brow. Mrs. Weasley hummed in response. "But they wouldn't all leave for something unless..." Diana's eyes widened. "They're getting Harry aren't they?"

"Yes dear, now go freshen up, dinner will be after the order meeting."

Diana bolted out of the kitchen and went up the stairs two steps at a time. Hermione and Ron were waiting for her, sprawled out on the floor, also doing summer work. "Harry's coming," she rushed in one breath.

"What!?" Hermione exclaimed hitting Ron on the arm.

"Blimey Hermione I heard her."

"When?"

"Soon I think. I went to the kitchen looking for Remus and noticed that the lot that was there before was gone. You know, Mad-eye, Tonks, Kingsley, Diggle, Doge, Jones, Vance, and Podmore. I thought they were having an order meeting, but they all went to get Harry."

"He's going to be so mad at us," Hermione put her head in her hands.

Ron nodded, "Can't blame him though can we?" The girls shook their heads.

"Who died?" Ginny had just walked in and noticed the solemn expressions on their faces.

"Harry's coming."

"Oh you guys are so screwed." Ginny laughed. Diana pressed her mouth into a flat line.

"I'll go tell the boys." Diana knocked when she got the twins room. She had learned from a previous experience that it was always better to knock then to get a face full of canary cream. After a muffled "come in" she opened the door to the room.

Fred was sitting on the bed with a face full of boils while George observed him. "Had to take a break from the puking pastilles. We were getting too dehydrated." Fred said, wincing.

"Fair enough. Just came to tell you Harry's on his way over." Diana said, moving to stand next to George to look at his notes.

"We know," George said as he wrote more down.

"What? How?" Diana's mind immediately went to the extendable ear.

"Dad told us." George said, popping one of the boils on Fred's face. Diana gaped.

Fred chuckled, "We're of age and Dad thinks if we so chose we can be in the order. We aren't 'officially' because mom would go ballistic, but Dad will tell us some minor stuff going on. Nothing that important."

"Unbelievable." Diana rolled her eyes, "And you didn't tell me any of this because...?

George shrugged, "Been busy." Fred grinned, and winced.

Diana rolled her eyes again and started poking around at the notes on the desk.

"Love potions? I thought you were kidding."

"Are you kidding? We'd make galleons selling those. Once we make enough money we'll hire potion brewers to make those for us." Fred said before chewing the antidote.

"You know what's a far more innocent version of that you could make?" she paused looking at the boys, the boils on Fred's face started to disappear, "You could do a daydream charm or something. I read about it for a charms assignment last term."