Chapter 17 - Slytherin Common Room

Everyone woke up late the next day. The common room was quiet. Hermione and Ron seemed to have agreed not to discuss their argument last night. Diana, who had not forgotten, was cold to Ron all morning before deciding it wasn't her battle and she really didn't care as long as Hermione was happy.

"Is this what usually happens? They get into a huge blowout fight and then never talk about it?" Diana asked Harry.

Harry nodded, "None have really been that dramatic but they'll get mad at each other and within a couple of days it's like nothing happened."

"Gee I wonder why he's the only one Hermione won't hold a grudge with." Diana said sarcastically. She very well knew why. Ron was telling Hermione the conversation they overheard between Hargrid and Madame Maxine. Harry had told Diana last night how Hagrid was actually part giant.

"What?" Harry asked, confused.

"Honestly Harry you'd think those glasses would help you be more observant." Diana chuckled and got up to meet Theo. Harry was still confused but shook it off and looked at Diana with wide eyes. "What? Is something on my face?" Diana reached up and wiped her face.

Harry laughed and said , "Lower actually," before smirking and turning to rejoin Hermione and Ron.

"Lower?" Diana whispered, confused and turned to look in a mirror.

Her neck was littered with hickeys. Diana covered her mouth with her hand and blinked slowly before erasing them with some concentration.

"Nott do that, Black?" Fred and George were sitting under the window.
Diana rolled her eyes and left the common room. George called after her, "Another booty call?"

Diana met Theo in the entrance hall. He grinned when he saw her walking down the stairs, reminiscing about last night when she appeared with Hermione.

"So what are we doing today?" Diana asked after hugging him.

Theo had a mischievous glint in his eye before explaining his plan to sneak Diana into the Slytherin common room. A fifth year named Adelaide Murton had opted to spend her holidays at home so Theo told Diana to change to look like her. Diana had a fuzzy image in her head of Adelaide and contorted to look like her.

"Her nose is a bit bigger than that... and her eyes are grey... perfect." Theo smiled, "Okay just act like you're supposed to be there and you're helping me with transfiguration."

Diana grinned, "Why don't we just go to the library?" she asked.

Theo shook his head, "We're not actually doing work, besides this is much more fun, come on." He grabbed her hand and led her down the staircase to the dungeons, "You're supposed to be British too, not American."

"Right. Crisps. Cheerio. Lift. Bloke. Rubbish. Mum." Diana mocked a british accent.

"Right, er, maybe don't talk." Theo shifted nervously as they stood in front of a stone wall. Diana gave a look of mock hurt.

"Pureblood." Theo said, rolling his eyes. A door revealed itself and they walked in. Their common room was much different than Gryffindors. Round green lamps hang from the ceiling,

The walls were stone and grey. Leather couches and chairs with high backs were spread around the room. A fire was being stoked in the fireplace. A greenish glow coated the room from the Lake, which could be seen just outside the windows. And it was huge. At least double the size of the gryffindor common room. Diana looked around and couldn't decide if she liked the it or not.

Theo walked in front of Diana and led her to a staircase that led to the boys dormitory.

"Ah Nott, didn't think you'd show your face today after last night." Malfoy had just appeared at the top of the stairs. "If it were me, I'd be too embarrassed by that filthy freak of a blood traitor."