chapter two

i was hanging out in the curtis' living room. i sat on the couch watching television with everyone. darry was out bailing dally out of jail, that dumbass got caught stealing from a store. i had my attention fully focused on whatever stupid movie was playing when i heard the door open. i looked over and dally walked inside with a smirk on his face, darry walked in shortly after with an angry expression on his face. darry didn't say anything, he just walked straight to the kitchen and started making dinner. all the guys said hello to dally before refocusing their attention onto the screen, this wasn't new dally was in and out of jail all the time.

    dally had gone onto the front porch to smoke a cigarette and i had followed him. "dumbass." was the first thing i said as i walked outside. "glad to know that you missed me." dally answered sarcastically before taking a drag of his cigarette. "honestly it was quite nice without you." i told him before taking the cigarette from his hand and smoking it. "i thought you were trying to quit." dally said. "eh i failed a long time ago." i answered, making him laugh.

an: this was a short chapter but i don't rlly gaf- i hope you're enjoying the book so far tho;)