chapter three

i had woken up the next morning on the curtis' couch, dally was shaking me awake. "wanna come over to bucks later tonight?" he asked me quietly. "sure." i replied, still waking up. "okay see ya man." was all dally said before leaving. i groaned and got up off the couch, my hair was a mess. i walked into the bathroom and tried my best to make it look alright before i quietly left.

    i walked back to my house and immediately got into the shower. after i had just finished my shower i walked into my bedroom and started looking for something to wear. i had just gotten dressed and put my towel away. i put my vinyl on my record player and started dancing as i brushed my hair.

i had just finished doing my hair, the music still playing in the background. i then got out my mascara and put it on before taking out my eyeliner. i slowly put it up and tried my best to do it nicely but failed. my hands were always extremely shaky, especially when i was concentrated, so when i went to put the eyeliner on i ended up poking my eye. "shit." i yelled as i looked in the mirror, my whole entire right eye was black. i ran into the bathroom and tried to rinse out the makeup but it still stung.

i walked back into the bathroom still mad about the eyeliner. when i looked up from hand i was met with dally sitting on my bed. i said nothing but just angrily rolled my eyes and walked back over to my dresser, putting the makeup back into the case. "why're you so mad?" dally said as he came over to me and hugged my waist. "get off me," i told him. "now." i said. "we both know you love it when i do this." he said before putting his face closer to mine, his breath fanning against my neck. "you're wrong." i sternly said back. "whatever you say." dally replied before letting go and walking back over to my bed. "what do you want?" i asked as i turned around to finally face him. "nothing i am just bored man." he told me and shrugged. "okay well how about you go bother someone else." i said back. "i'm good." he replied. "listen i'm busy and i got stuff to do today." i told dally as i closed my closet door. "fine." dally said as he got up. "bye dally." i said with a smile. "bye lucia." he replied and smirked before jumping back out the window. i rolled my eyes and smiled before i started to tidy up my bedroom.