chapter six

i woke up the next morning with a huge headache. i was laying in dally's bed and when i looked over he was still asleep. shit we better not have done anything, i thought to myself, once i thought about it i knew that we didn't. i got out of the bed and tried to my best to stay quiet as i put my shoes on. when i finished getting all my things i walked out of bucks' place and ran home.

once i got home i immediately went upstairs to the bathroom, i had past my mother's room on the way and found her sleeping so i tried my best to not walk so heavy as to not wake her i knew she had been working a lot lately. when i got in the bathroom i slowly closed the door and rummaged through the cabinets trying to find some tylenol or something to help my headache but we had nothing.

i honestly was getting annoyed because i was in really bad pain and felt really nauseous. i left the house and walked down the street to the curtis' place. i didn't wait for someone to open the door i just walked inside. everyone was up and steve, sodapop, and darry were all getting ready for work meanwhile ponyboy, two-bit, and johnny sat at the couch watching mickey mouse. "hey lucia." sodapop said and waved to me. "hey man i have a massive headache do you guys have any tylenol?" i asked. "if not i can just get it from the store." i said and shrugged. "we should have some in the bathroom." darry said as he buttoned up his shirt. "alright thanks." i said and walked into the bathroom.

thankfully they did have some medicine so i didn't end up having to go to the store. i swallowed the pills and walked into the kitchen to get myself some water so it would hopefully dissolve and work faster because my head hurt really bad. "god i feel sick." i muttered to myself quietly as i walked into the living room. "what happened?" ponyboy asked me. "just went to some party with dally and kind of have a massive hangover." i told everyone. "party with dally huh?" two-bit said. "yeah that's what i said." i said annoyed. "you guys hookup?" he asked me. "oh my god, no we didn't hookup two-bit." i said and rolled my eyes as sat down on the couch next to johnny. "we are just friends." i told him. "hey you never know." he replied and shrugged before laughing. "stop nagging her two-bit." darry said and scolded him as he walked to the front door. "let's go boys we have work!" he shouted out calling for steve and sodapop. the two boys ran outside and darry followed them.

everyone stayed silent as we watched mickey mouse. i was in a very bad mood today and was starting to get annoyed, "can we please watch something else for once." i asked everyone. "no!" they all yelled back. "fine." i said and angrily stormed off outside trying to calm down, i still had a huge headache. i started walking into town thinking maybe the fresh air would help me. i had lit a cigarette and smoked it as i got lost in my thoughts.