chapter twenty-one

the next morning i walked over to the curtis' house. when i walked inside i was met with sodapop with just a towel on, "hey?" i said. "hey lucia." he said and blushed. i just smiled and walked over to the living room.

the boys had just left for work and it was just, pony, two-bit, and i. we were walking down the street to get some food when we noticed we were being followed by socs. we had waited to see what they wanted and pony went to talk with one of them and two-bit and i were left with some of the others. they were all staring at me and i kinda just stood there uncomfortably smoking.

after pony and that soc had finished talking we ate and then headed over to the hospital. we all walked over to johnny's room, jesus christ, i thought when i saw him, why did he have to be such a good person all the time? i kind of stood there uncomfortably as johnny talked with the boys, i had only said hi, that was all.

we then walked over to dally's room answer were met with him being rude to his nurse. "get out! you make my stomach sick." he said before he laughed at her and she started mumbling to herself as she walked out. "hey asshole." i said and rolled my eyes. he was obviously doing fine. "hey guys." he said as he sat up in his bed. "it's good to see you guys, this place gives me the creeps." he said. "i want out." he said and i just shook my head.