chapter four

later that day i walked over to the DX and met up with steve and sodapop. i walked into the shop my hair flowing behind me as i opened the door. "lucia!" steve yelled to me as i walked in. "hey steve." i said smiling as i looked down at the floor. i reached into my jacket pocket and took out my cigarette pack. "you guys want one?" i said offering them a cigarette. they both politely declined and i just shrugged, "suit yourself." i said as i lit one for myself and took a puff.

a car pulled up to the DX for a gas fill and steve looked outside before walking up to me. "can you take care of that car out there?" he asked me. "what? you're literally right here." i told him as i took another puff. "just go." he said and i glared at him before walking outside.

i walked outside and was met with dally waiting in a car that wasn't his. "hey man." he said when he saw me. "hey dallas." i said and smiled, dally hated when people called him dallas so i would do it sometimes to piss him off. he glared at me before gesturing to the car that he was in, "well fill her up." he said with a smirk on his face. "this bucks' car?" i asked him as i started filling the car up with gas. "yeah." he answered. "you know, you could come on a ride with me. we can go somewhere private and-" i stopped him. "not interested." i replied as i put the gas away. i walked up to dally, "thanks for the offer though." i said before i kissed his cheek. "see you later!" i said before i walked away.

an: i honestly wouldn't deny his offer and would go with him;)