hayrli tun.

Ashton's POV

"Ashton! We were worried sick!" Stephen said. I felt bad. Really bad. I hugged him, ignoring his statement. He hugged me back. Laurie came down, and I left him and hugged her, too. I bit my lip.

"I love you, Mum. I love you, too, Dad." I said, tears running down my cheeks. Those were hard words to say. Really hard. They were shocked, but told me they loved me, too. Then Laurie cleaned my cuts, wrapped them in bandages, and sent me off to bed. But I couldn't go to bed. Not yet.

~

Luke's POV

Ashton left me there in the pouring rain. He cut. I knew he was going to, but I didn't want to have to see them. Especially while they were bleeding. I took a step forward, but fell down, clenching my stomach. It still hurt from Michael punching me earlier when he saw texts from Ashton. I shook it off, walking towards my car to drive home. I just wanted to go to bed.

And that's exactly what I planned to do when I got home. And that's what I did do when I got home. I didn't plan the part where I cried myself to sleep, though. That was just a surprise. Kind of like meeting Ashton earlier.

But somehow better.

~

Ashton's POV

Pills. Pills. More pills. I made sure they were ready, because I knew I would need them. Not now. But soon. Really soon.

Really, really soon.

~