robala hantle.

Luke's POV

I grabbed a note that slipped out from my locker when I opened it.

come to my house tonight? -ash x

And of course I can't say no to that.

~

Ashton's POV

I opened the door when I heard a knock on it. As soon as I opened it, I was greeted by a hug. Luke. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you so much." I said. His arms wrapped tighter around me. We stayed like that for a little longer before I pulled away. No one was home, so we could do whatever we wanted.

"Let's go to my room." I said, grabbing his hand and guiding him to my room. He knew where it was, but I just wanted to hold his hand. He didn't complain, though. Once we got in my room, I shut the door behind me and went to sit on the bed. He laid down beside me and pulled me on top of him.

"What are we?" I asked. He smiled.

"I'm going to answer your question with a question. Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"What?" I asked. He smiled.

"You have no idea how bad I've wanted to call you that." He said. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. He looked up at me. His eyes directed towards my lips and then back to my eyes. I was already planning to kiss him, but when he bit his lip, he confirmed that I was definitely going to kiss him.

I leaned down and attached my lips to his. He immediately kissed back, tangling the fingers of one hand throughout my hair while the other was placed on my back, slowing making its way down. I had mine on the bed around him so I wouldn't be laying on top of him. He switched it to where he was on top of me. He held himself up with one arm while the other cupped my cheek as he kissed me. I slipped my hand down the front of his pants and he ended our kiss to bite his lip. He leaned his head down and started kissing my neck. I removed my hand from his pants and wrapped both my arms around his waist. He stopped kissing my neck and laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him.

"That was intense. But like a good intense. Is there even a bad intense?" I asked. I was nervous, but I didn't know why. He laughed.

"You're so cute." He said. I sighed, laying my head down on his chest. I felt him start to trace random shapes on my back with the fingers of one hand.

"I'm not cute." I said. 

"Why would you say that?" He asked. I could hear his heartbeat.

"I hate how I look." I replied. He held up a hand and I placed one of mine on his, intertwining our fingers.

"I love how you look." He said. 

"What do you hate about yourself?" He asked. I closed my eyes.

"Everything." I answered. He let out a small laugh. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter. Was he going to laugh at me?

"Funny; that's exactly what I love about you." He said. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling. He placed a kiss on the tip of my nose and I laid my head back down on his chest.

"If I do something will you promise not to punch me or get mad at me?" He asked. I nodded. He sat up and I sat in front of him. He grabbed one of my hands, rolled up my sleeve, and looked down at my arm.

"Don't interrupt me please, okay?" He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"I know this is all my fault. If I wasn't so stupid and selfish and rude then I would see nothing but faded scars. But what I see is just how many times you needed me and I wasn't there. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I'm such an asshole that...that just fucks up everything. I'm just sorry, okay? And this probably just adds on to me being an asshole and please don't get mad but I just needed to get this off my chest. This has been killing me and I'm sure it's been killing you, too. And if you want to pretend I never said this then that's okay. Just know I'm so fucking sorry." He said. He wouldn't make eye contact. His eyes stayed on his lap. I don't think he knows that you can still tell when someone's crying without making eye contact.

~

Luke's POV

I felt Ashton wrap his arms around me. I was crying. We stayed that way until my phone buzzed. I picked it up, seeing a text from Michael.

From: Michael

I know where u r

"Fuck." I said under my breath. I showed the text to Ashton, and he groaned. I handed him my phone so he could reply.

From: Luke

fuck off. -Ashton

I nodded in approval when he asked if it was okay to say that. Michael never responded. I was okay with that, though. That let me focus on Ashton, which is the best thing I could ever focus on.

~

Ashton's POV

Luke ended up spending the night. I couldn't help but smile around him. I had missed this. I missed arguing over the last slice of pizza. I missed pulling the blanket off the other to piss them off. I missed him playing Fifa with him because he loved it, even if I hated it. I just missed him. 

And, for the first time in awhile, I was happy.

~