iyi geceler.

Luke's POV

I grabbed my journal and a pencil. I've had the same lyrics in my head all day. I couldn't get them out. 

"I always knew I never deserved you.

But I'll never stop trying.

And I know you said that you'd pull through-

But I can tell that inside you're dying.

And as your hair grips your porcelain frame-

I know I'll never see you again.

I watched the red stream down the drain.

You said the blood reminded you to act okay."

~

Ashton's POV

I went straight to bed when I got home, which was at ten o'clock at night. I slept until noon. I got up, made some breakfast, then threw it away. I didn't have time to eat. I just wanted to sleep. So I did. I went back to bed an hour after I got up on Saturday. I slept until midnight. I woke up. Then went back to sleep thirty minutes later. I only got up to use the restroom. I didn't wake up until Monday morning.

But I really wish I hadn't woken up at all.

~

"Hey, what's wrong? You haven't spoken to me all day." Charlotte said in social studies. I just shrugged. She just sighed. I laid my head down, trying to block out everyone else.

"Okay, class. You guys all remember the project I mentioned not too long ago, yes?" The teacher asked, making her way to the front of the class. There were scattered replies throughout the classroom. Basically everyone remembered.

"Good. Tell your parents, because that's what we get to do this weekend!" She said with too much enthusiasm. She was literally the only person who was excited.

"Everyone go sit by your partners and start planning stuff out." She ordered. I grabbed my stuff and went over to Michael. I put my stuff down and sat in the seat next to his, keeping my distance.

"Leave me alone, faggot." Michael said, scooting my stuff further away from him. I rolled my eyes, putting it back where it was.

"I thought you would've matured by now, but I guess I was wrong." I said, grabbing my pencil and a piece of paper. Michael looked a little pissed, but stayed quiet. I wrote about the past of our town by memory. We had been discussing it since we first heard about this project. 

I looked at the clock, seeing we had five minutes of class left. I put all my stuff away and pushed it to the side. I put my head down once again, as I was starting to get a headache. I was so exhausted. I had slept all weekend. Why was I so tired? Maybe it was because I had a headache.

I put my head back up, wishing I hadn't when I saw that Michael was still there.

"Hey, faggot, why don't you-" Michael started, but I cut him off.

"I honestly don't want to hear anything from you. I have a headache the size of Canada, and literally nothing about you can make it better. If you want to say your dumb comments, then say them to my ass because that's the only thing that'll actually care." I said. I just snapped. I was just sick of how they treated me here. Luckily, the bell rang shortly after. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. 

Fuck, I just wish I could die.

~