lahko noč.

Ashton's POV

Luke hadn't been answering any of my calls or texts. Monday came around, and I was happy that I would finally get to talk to him. I didn't know how I was going to get to talk to him in private, but I was going to find a way. 

I went to school early so I could go to Luke's locker. I had a note that instructed him to meet me in the janitor's closet before homeroom. I didn't put my name on it, though, so he wouldn't know it was me. I put a couple of love hearts at the end to add sincerity. Love hearts never mean harm.

I went inside the janitor's closet a little before the bell rang so no one would see me enter it. Soon the door knob jiggled and someone entered.

"Ashton? I know it was you who left that note in my locker." Luke said, turning the light on. 

"I need an explanation." I said, ignoring what he just said, though I did hear it. Why would he still meet me here if he knew it was me? I didn't disguise my handwriting, so I guess that didn't help. But he was still here, even though he knew it was me.

"I know you do. You deserve one, too. But it's just complicated." Luke said, directing his eyes to the ground. I sighed.

"Why won't you talk to me?" I asked. His hands turned into fists. I swallowed loudly.

"I can't tell you that." He answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just can't." He answered through gritted teeth.

"Tell me something!" I shouted. I quickly calmed myself down, realizing I was at school.

"I have to go." He said, opening the door and leaving. That wasn't what I wanted him to tell me. I left after him and started walking to my class. I felt myself get shoved and pinned against the locker. 

"Leave Luke the fuck alone. He doesn't like you. Nobody does." Michael said angrily. I shoved him off of me, walking away from him. He grabbed my wrist, which hurt, and turned me around.

"I mean it. Stay the hell away from him." He said. I ripped my arm away from him.

"I'm one step ahead of you." 

~