🌸Essence of Heart headcanons 🌸

My friend requested me to write his headcanon, This is Purely a fun imagining for the story none of this are canon until proven True (^▽^)

1.) Sakuya Is much taller then All might during UA days, But due to boys grew faster then girls he immediately out grew the height differences of Sakuya. Hence why Ama is the tallest among the girls in her class.

2.)  Sakuya was 3rd in the UA sports festival, Endeavour was the 2nd place.

3.) She was Class rep and Endeavor is the 2nd class rep (both did quite a good job)

4.) Endeavour tolerates Sakuya (lowkey a tsundere too)

5.) Ama lowkeys teases midoriya in her head by saying "Darling" to him she has the urge to say it out loud (referencing Zero two)

6.) All might once lost Ama in his Agency building, she was later found in his office sleeping in his desk cuddling his coat jacket (Everyone was having a hard time searching for her)

7.) Grand torino called All might after he realized Ama didn't knew him until he send a request for them to have an internship with him, All might was a nervous wreck after that.

8.) All might has a picture of Ama and Sakuya in his wallet his stares at it as a form of comfort and Adoration for his family. (the female teachers cooed at this soft display)

9.) Everyone was betting if it was a girl or boy All might and Endeavor betted for the former and Rei and Sakuya the latter, look who won xD

10.) Ama has cute sketches of each of her classmates and teachers.

(one of her favorites is when she drew the class 1-A girls each having a lollipop corresponding to their color)