😞 ATTENTION 😞

Hello it's been so LONG!!

first of all I have to say this, I am very sorry for the lack of updates and notice..I had some personal matters to attend to and along the way also problems that surely affected me....

I know this is not an excuse I should've placed an HIATUS on the book before going MIA for months.. but I'm glad to say I'm back and will continue this book hehhhe.

To be honest I started this book to post fanarts(despite not being that great), my analysis on the stories that I loved to read. And I am happy for the nice people and everyone being nice and loving my works...still bit insecure but I still glaad!

Due to the personal matters I also didn't have time and lost that motivation along the way but as any hurdle I overcome it!!! And went back to drawing I missed the feeling of of paper and pen on mg fingertips as my mind race of every drop of creativity that was blessed upon by the world surrounding me 🥺💝. Also due to that I almost become rusty but glad I was able to get the feeling again heehehhe hope you all doing alright!!

AND LASTLY
I'll introduce a new chapter of this artbook with another art!!

RECORD OF RAGNAROK
"HEAD OVER HEELS"
by: Breeze in Qoutev.

Yep a do enjoy the fights in the manga annd how they mixed historical and  mythology together those types are my favorite I can't wait for simo hayha to be introduce!!!

ANYWAYS KEEP HEALTHY ALL OF YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AHEAD 💛 💗 💓