🐇3 Rabbit Princess Headcanons

This is Purely a fun imagining for the story none of this are canon until proven True by the Author (^▽^)

1.) Hashirama and Madara finds Suzuran very attractive when they first met her.

2.) Hashirama goes to Suzuran when he's in depressed mode, she likes to coddle him in amusement, madara is irked by this.

3.) They give her the nick named Suzu to shorten her name and because it's cute.

4.) Tobirama finds her also attractive and her personality appealing.

5.)  Madara has a crush on her, his feelings are unknown if it stayed or not.

6.) She once made a huge water wave because hashirama and Madara were annoying her.

7.) Tsukimi is great in hiding her relationship, oy tsunade learned of that because she accidentally saw them sharing a ramen in ichirakus.

8.) Suzuran and tobirama alone time in their wedding night was almost ruined by a emotional drunk hashirama, he was wailing in how his bestfriend and brother are married. He was forced by the other senju members and his wife.

9.) Suzuran is good with medicinal herbs and often times heal madara and hashirama.

10.) Hashirama commented on how rare her hair color was with his brother, Suzu reminded him his other brother has dual colored hair.

11.) Suzu sometimes delivered some snacks and bentos for tobirama students, they all enjoyed and was grateful for it.

12.) Tobirama and her visited a valley of lily's because he wanted to enjoy a time for his wife and playing by her name.

13.) he's last though before dying was of his family Tsukimi and Suzuran.

14.) She's not saying it and is in denial but there's a lingering hate and wanting revenge towards the kumo after the death of tobirama.

15.) Tsukimi used to have a crush on kagami uchiha, often blushed and get shy whenever he talks to the young tsukimi.

16.) Yosuke is still shocked how tsukimi choose him among other guys.

17.) Tsukiko wonders of she was conceived outbof wedlock, because nobody knew ofbher parents being together.

18.) Tsukiko is weirded out on how technically she's older then most of her batch but is still the youngest.

19.) She once said she hated the full moon amd won't missed it if it's gone.

20.) Tsukimi was the glue that sticks tsunade  jiraiya and orichimaru together.

21.) Tsunade and Tsukimi once made a pretty bouquet for Hashirama and tobirama.

22.) Kiko doesn't know how to break konohamaru crush on her.

23.) Gaara asked temari if she met with Tsukiko whenever she visited konoha.

24.) Tsukiko is really suspicious why they didn't start with her in collecting the tailed beasts.

25.) Gaara was for the first furious at her when she arrived at the battle, in which it was to protect her amd naruto.

26.) Gaara and tsukiko always treasured the moment they spent together especially after all the kidnapping experience.

27.) Suzuran always cared for peace, and it hurts her so much to fight especially if her opponent is someone she closed to.

28.) Her and tobirama marriage was one of the wholesomeness every one saw, A strict stoic man being soft towards his cheerful and kind Wife

29.) Tsukiko favorite flowers are the Moonflower, Lilies.

30.) Tsukiko and Gaara accidentally kissed because someone pushed him accidentally and stumbled on an unexpecting tsukiko, Usaji was not amused on the replaying of the scene inside her head.

31.) Tsukiko if ever receiving such bad news she locks herself inside her house and cry it all out.

32.) He hates is when boys wanting her attention (he's to protective)

33.) Her apartment is much more better than Naruto's because the Hokage wanted her to be safe and secured 24/7 (people keep trying to kill this innocent girl)

34.) in the tailed beast song she was playing the koto while naruro and the others were playing the drums.