💀 11 Vengeance💀

"Even if we grew up, we still have our inner child"

Totenjiku

I ran out of sketchbook and Have to order a new one hahahahah. Anyways rwcent chapter leaks made me go wild and not to mention wakui sensei art of chifuyu and koko.

So We made another Headcanons and in our drafts we already compiled so many incorrect qoutes also hehehe Hope you enjoy! None of this are canon till proven true. The story belongs to tenjiku and ken wakui.

HEADCANONS:

1.) Despite her initial hate to to the thousands winter tshirt. She asked chifuyu another one but baggier son she can used it as a pajama and admitted it was cute in a way.

2.) Mitsuya crafting club members thought y/n and him were dating. Especially during his mourning period of draken.

3.) Koji whenever it was draken turn to take care of him. Helps the girls in the brothel to be more relax and comfortable . Also the manager pays him with treats.

4.) With her help they convinced eito to join toman 2nd gen. Due to the fact its for his sister.

5.) Eito also spit at the shirt and told Chifuyu  " I didn't regret punching you  and will beat you againfor this" (you know when she and chifuyu first met).

6.) Izana and her were actually had this partnership/relarionship romatically somewhat and physically in the tenjiku future timeline.

7.) Hideo likes to give his  little sister  stationery stuff.

8.) Her brothers are lowkey weak when she has the puppy dog eyes out. First man down is hideo.

9.) Senju actually developed 2 crushes towards eito and y/n.

10.) Pah chin dog get well together with koji.

11.) Mikey onced tied a red string on her pinky.

12.) Baji was her first love.

13.) Kazutora tired to protect her when his father saw them. Because she was with his delinquent son.

14.) Mikey got angry at kazu father not only hurting Kazutora but grabbing y/n wrist tightly reprimanding her why a girl is hanging out with rough boys.

15.) Whem fighting the black dragons she miraculously won by dogging the delinquents and have them accidentally injured thier own other members.