💍 1 Promise 💍

To_baerose

To_baerose

"He looked at her as if she was his world, And she handled him as if he was a precious gem"

Here we go the fanart for the Shinichiro x Reader story!!!!

I wanted to draw hair down shinichiro because it gives hin more a laid-back feeling. Here we see him being fed by reader with a cookie after she patched him up hence the first aid and towel.

I put so much details on the clothes the only time he wore a neck tie xD. I believe I made it look like it was the cold season due to the oversized sweater and his long sleeve shirt. They're sitting on her soft fuffy velvet carpet of hers (purple is my favorite color).

Based on her parents attitude they seem good people put They're pressuring her so much and not consider her feelings. And due to their personality they conform to society demands and influence. Like her father distaste of delinquents and her mother only being polite and nice to shin because she didn't know he was part of gang. And due to that I believe they won't allow any boy to enter her room even if theu were invited by her 😊.

They really give out this lowkey romeo and Juliet but they're not forbidden....yet and just love how she's practically their medic now. Totally the mom friend she was so gentle in cleaning shin up hehhehe.

The various dolls I made surrounding them is a way on how the other characters relationship is to them. Like the other founding members of black dragons, sano siblings plus izana, Baji (Edward), senju and sanzu, and lastly takemichi he's clearly not have any bind with them at this time but he's a key player in the anime and the amount comparing he recieved because he was like shinichiro.

I own the same frilly pillow as you see in the picture I wanted to include that. Also shin chan is there because last chapter was still living in my head the amount if embarrassment shinichiro did to make us happy and be traumatized as well 😭😂💀

The hearts have meaning well the colors I mean.

Color meanings:

RED - Romance, sensitivity, leadership willpower and danger

GOLD - Compassion, courage, wisdom and magic

ORANGE - Warmth, abundance, determination and success

PINK - Love for oneself and others, romance

BLUE - Stability, loyalty and confidence

LAVENDER - Youth and vitality

I believe it suits them very well like for red shin is a leader has the willpower to lead them but also dangerous the life of a delinquents is dangerous often times lives are at stake. Also both are very sensitive towards each other feelings and romance obviously started with shin in which we forgot about something in the past.

Gold literally is the world "golden heart" hahaha he's weak but he is confident of full of charisma, he also shows concern to others like avenging the ramen shop girl, reader is also full of wisdom as well as shin and the magic is the blossoming journey they will have.

Orange is the warmth he gave to her and the warmth in the way she cares for them. The abundance of faith in them not getting hurt the success of shinichiro gaining a girlfriend (🤣😂) and his determination to make her happy.

Pink They both love and care for their loved ones and I think shinichiro is slowly making her love all of herself as well.

Blue shows how stable they are not only in platonic ways but also romance way this can also show in her relationship with others like takeomi whose is her childhood friend and loyalty is shown between them waka, benki akashi and shin and also reader.

They're just youth living their lives and I think that's important she's focusing in pleasing her parents forcing herself to mature quickly without realizing she's neglecting her youth and I'm happy the others are there to remind her and made her experience it.

Strawberries and cigarettes is a good theme song for them

Just imagine others not believing shin having a girlfriend and him proving them wrong when he presents them with her, and yet they tease him saying "why him?" Or "You can't choose anyone better?" And maybe "You got her in her lowest right?" The amount of slander he may went through hhaha. I'm excited to know if she knows akashi other siblings as well

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK
💗💖👏😊

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK 💗💖👏😊