🍎 1 Record of Ragnarok 🍎

For: Breeze

For: Breeze

"Dancing tango with my devils"

Idila songs really fits [Name] gosh I want to make a playlist for her now hehehe. But I present you the fannart for Head over heel sorry for the wait! The Story does not belong to me and it belongs to the author. Same goes with Record of Ragnarok I Hope you'll enjoy it!

I've become a little rusty in coloring but it was still fun and I did a fair job haahaha

I've become a little rusty in coloring but it was still fun and I did a fair job haahaha. Man school got me so busy that I never have time tondraw again. As you can I made my life harder making those patterns/random shape...but it was worth it!!! 🥲✊️😭 you cam zoom it as well to better look at it (bruh the light doesn't reflect the skin color correctly haahsahss it looks paler than I imagined dhdhsj)

Details:

Most of my drawings has lot of references and easter eggs plus I always make sure to add the trivia about each design. Because of her being Solomons descendant it's natural they'll make her wear clothes reflecting on her great something grandfather royal status.

Also it's not noticeable but there is a beauty mark covered by the red blush hehehhe

1.) Let's start with the robe/cloak most time they depict his robes either red or purple (in story books they're usually purple) so I go with that due to being my favorite color and fits more better because purple is a "Royal Color" due back at that time the dye was so expensive and rare. Also debating to add sparkly pattern on the robe but opted not to because the dress was eye catching already, the eyes needs a break for that design hehhehhe.

2.) The high thigh boots I want to add some modernity of her clothes since she is the only fighter who is alive and from the modern times. And also thier are various characters with boots as thier shoes like brunhilde and loki thigh high boots as well. Thhe only difference is that you can actually see her legs with the lacey-esque design. I got that idea from bayonetta 3 cereza boots or leggings has those patterns and if you can't tell it's abstract butterfly pattern.

3.) Gosh patterns from Israeli culture and during the ancient biblical era are so hard to make, I'm glad I tried my best for it. Butterflies are known in Asian culture as the soul of your dead loved ones. Hence why I choose Butterflies.

4.) I researched about the jewelry that they wore so and incorporated it and also adding it a bit of a creative flair to it. Like the anklet is more on tje ceative side since I know that type of jewelry Is supposed to wear on the wrist but it was too cute and I decided to put it on her ankle. Besides have you seen what they wore RoR? It's all cool I want her to feel like that also. Best girl needed that slay factor 💅.

5.) THE HEADRESS OMG 🥲. There were lots of design I opten an simple yet elegant one. Most of the headress are from the middle east asian culture, because geographically speaking that's where Solomon life is located. The headress if you search it have varied design especially in different parts of the countries within that area.

Also during those times headresses,hijabs, shayla, Niqab, Al-Amira, Israeli and Turkish etc. Are common on woman both nobles or lower class, also in asian culture as well. Here in the Philippines some elderly still practice wearing veils to church. I like to also reference why some wore this; is due to them also stated in thier religion/culture and also not to "tempt the devils or man".

6.) The jewelry was fun to make sadly I ran out of black ink and resort to use a gel pen...which ina hindsight was not fun to do ahhahhahha it was so thin that it blends with the colors I have to go through it maany times. If you noticed her hair has this gold band it's intentional as I said I was inspired by different styles if headresses. There's gold and silver with few jewels because based on excavated artifacts shows mostly gold and silver. Those were very expensive and precious minerals those times, remember how judas betray jesus for few silvers for his capture yep....

I also saw thosse artifacts while reading about it and incorporated in here my favorite were the hold flower with the brown string/strap bracelet it was pretty. And I do adore chokers and I saw some jewelry has those as well. Pearls are random here BUT as I said there's lots of reference pearls are seen precious as well in asian culture to the point of being the mosst favorite despite many precious jewelry. In fact in Japan it was often used as offerings to the god, pearls are seen as spiritual. They are also used on occasions that marks a person life for example woman wore this as coming of age jewelry. I also want tl incorporated how pearls are simple but beautiful and elegant that and oozes a bit of innoxence I want it to reflect on [Name]

7.) Don't worry she is wearing shorts I won't let my girl go to battle without it, don't want to flash the audience and like do fanservice hahah😭💀🤚. Also the silver belt was fun to draw hahaha and the sash around her shoulders and the ribbon esque design on her waist is Also part of my design for her look. Jewish people in the time of solomon tl jesus wore 2 types of clothing their working clothes which are offten are in rough quality texture compared to thier clothes for special occasions in which are good quality types. Since she is a descendant of a king it's only fitting she has that regal clothess.

I also put into more sweet looking color to her dress to compliment the vibrant colors often used in clothes some wore on those special occasions.

8.) Lastly the book of lesser key solomon on her hands (the goddamn seal on that cover..). If you were wondering why extravagant clothes for a fight when it will get destroyed anyway? Well just because it will get destroyed doesn't mean you go out looking under dress. Also I want to show more feminine side while fighting hence tthe clothes. There's nothing wrong with wearing pants but I often get disheartened when some mock being feminine....anyways I want to show how being a woman in the ragnarok shows so much power in itself already better represent the ladies Am I right?

Just imagine her clothes fluttering badass and all and elegantly in the wind (ooofff)💖🥺🥺🥺💝💝

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK ✨️ 🙌