⏮ 1 Rewind ⏮

To z_cloudy

To z_cloudy

"Fate was kind to her and in return she spreads the love to those who deserved"

The fanart for Rewind!! I liked how she has filipino blood in her. I also added pom pom purin one of the famous sanrio characters because tokyo revengers has a collaboration with them I believed (Chifuyu is partnered with my favorite sanrio chara cinamoroll). So I made her partnered and be with purin and she has a lilac flip phone.

Let's talk about her clothes, in the Philippines because we live in a humid climate off shoulders clothes are very popular especially since it can be used as disguised in school hahaha. I combined the maria clara sleeves which are sheer/see through to give an elegant look. Ribbons and ruffles are also added as a cute designs to give her a feminine but matured like look.

I added white choker and a cross just a reference for the necklace my friend and also as one of the major religions in the Phil. I gave her color pallete as light colored to keep out the heat and look more refreshing and airy. It adds elegance and cleaness also they're are also rings in pure gold and silver (sana ol) to signify her status

White washed jeans with cute ruffles in the upper part as part of the design. Also those 2000's hanging belts in western movies I made it out with pearls and lapi lazuli. Because pearl is as I said last chapter of this book is a favored jewelry in my country plus in japan it means longevity and health (the irony🙃🤣🤣)

I chose lapis lazuli because it has the connection with water and I missee going to the beaches thus why I choose that stone. And lastly a belt just to make it more stylish and grudge aesthetic 👌

I also wanted to focus on her hence why the background is more dull while she's nore colorful. I added hearts and clovers as another reference to hina and takemichi necklaces and also the heart theme in the book I've noticed hehehe.

Sheer curtains also added for fun and playful vibe. It's also a easter egg from esmeralda in hunchback of notre dome her scarf. I love the night especially the moon and stars that's why I added it. I also wnated to let her seat in those fluffy stools in private vip dressing rooms (went there because of cousin shopping for a tuxedo hahaha, he trust my style). And teal colored to balnced it out.

Hanakotoba:

In japan hanakotoba are what they called for flower meanings.

○ Sampaguita/Jasmines - means amiability (good natured), You are cheerful and graceful (white) sensuality

Sampaguita is what we called arabian jasmines in our country and is the national flower of the Philippines. Also they are three because of it presents the three major islands of the country (Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao). Also it's not properly be seen but she has a slight tan the lighting is not kind to me (Punyeta)

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK
👌💖❤

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK 👌💖❤