💖🦋5 Essence and Atonement 💖🦋

I may be posting some fanarts more after our 1st Sem. Finals end!!! Thank you for reading so far! KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL WORK enjoyed the drawings (*^▽^)/~☆

KIMI AND AMA MOTHERS!!! After the last chapter I hurriedly wanted to draw her mother! I design the hair in a hime cut for her tsukichiyo I love the names where her and Kimi shared the "tsuki" name :) I LOVE HOW PRETTY THEY SOUNDED IN THE STORY!!!

Her mother is wearing a Tomesode, for married women is a black kimono and a colorful (usually gold) obi. I wanted it to be black but decided to let it be dark purple because of the family color they have and you can see it better! Tomesode are quite plain with no design only the obi has the design on which it reflects how they're already married.

She is also wearing a hydrangea and butterfly kanzashi! I just love how traditional her family is!

Sakuya there's a reason I didn't let Ama wear a scarf in the previous drawings ( I lied I forgot to incorporate it xD). Sakuya is an enigma so far in the story we don't know if her family is traditional like tsukichiyo family. But I made her wear a knitted sweater, All might is very westernized so in a way Ama adapted the westernized way of clothing and such at times.

I will draw ama in a kimono in the future with sakuya! I'll be patiently be waiting for the revealing of her past and her family/ ancestors before her in the Essence of hearts quirk and with all might!

I wanted to say I love your stories it's easy get lost and feel like it's actually part of the Anime! You are a WONDERFUL Author don't let threats or anyone tell you are not!! Ignore those rude people who are threatening you because there are plenty and I mean Plenty who loves your writing You're the author is your story so you decide what will go on the story.
Also the art below is not from me it belongs to the rightful owner!!!

Art doesn't belong to me it belongs to the rightful owner!!!

I JUST IMAGINED TOSHINORI SAYING THIS TO SAKUYA 😍🤧💖❤ can't wait to read they're sweetness and being simps for each other!!!

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL WORK