💙 1 Strong 💙

ToAnimefreak1145

ToAnimefreak1145

"In the wrong hands, your past is a weapon." -Lang Leav

Hello this is the long awaited fanart for strong I just aodre young sb. She's was a little rascal but an adorable one of that.

So if you wanted to post this in discord can I ask if you can put the details/information also because this will adds as a story behind this drawing heheheh.

P.S. this one made during 2017. So I started coloring and darken it this 2022 so it's been that long this drawing finally is finished (I'm sorry for gatekeeping this hahahaha xD)

 So I started coloring and darken it this 2022 so it's been that long this drawing finally is finished (I'm sorry for gatekeeping this hahahaha xD)

So for this one I like the theme of Blue. I've noticed through the comments it's the blue heart so it got me thinking for this one. Blue is cool color like a color that's reflects freshness and coolness.

I wanted to show a subtle detail of them growing up and going to the sea. One reason I chosen the color blue it reflects the ocean and the skies things you clearly only see once your out there hehehe.

Also I wanted to show young sb and smoker adult sb is fun tondraw but there's something so amusing and sweet to see SB as a kid. I quite feminine/girly i wanted to draw her with cute clothes especially knowing her mom must've been usually dress her. I wanted to show sb doesn't lack on the feminine charm she is usually depicts rough and outgoing because of what she is experienced and she did grew up with men. I want to show that's there is no harm being feminine at times.

She wore a blue faded colored dress with teal ribbon tied, and a lilac headband. Smoker wears his goggles and a dark blue tank top. Smoker I looked upon Oda's drawing of them as kids. Also funfact the pearl bracelet in the drawing I owned one it was a gift during my 22nd birthday. I put it here for the theme of them being out in sea. Also I want to show summer days because right now it is summer in the Philippines.

Hand holding has so many meanings from "I won't let you go" to "I'm here" etc.. I want to interpret this as promised and trust to a swordsman thier hands is precious. And I noticed that the men usually loves to play with her hands from mihawk kisses on her wrist, and lucci pinning them 😃🤚.

Also did you know japan has thier own flower meanings it's calles hanakotabo so the flower menaing or hanakotba of the flowers are jasmines which means amiability, you are cheerful and grcaeful.
white jasmine can also means Sensuality. And I believe it fits SB very well. Also in the Philippines arabian jasmines are called Sampaguita there's a story for this one that it came from the word Sumpa kita or I promised you it is also our national flower.

My version of SB has white hair and lilac eyes and a slight tan skin but it cannot be seen due to the lighting.

I like to depict them on a stroll around a park jin lougue town and him just grumpily (tsundere) Accompanied her on the request of her mother. Also the bush hides her holding his hands

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS KEEP

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK ✨