🐇 Rabbit Princess Headcanons 🐇

This is Purely a fun imagining for the story none of this are canon until proven True by the Author (^▽^)

1.) Tsukiko sometimes cooks for naruto, so he can't eat ramen all the time.

2.) During her infant days Tsukiko likes to play with Hiruzen fingers or robes whenever he reads near her.

3.) She took care of Naruto's plants when he was away.

4.) Sasuke likes Tsukiko long hair, hence why the rumor sasuke likes girls with long hair exists.

5.) Iruka was worried for her because she spend less time with girls her age, but he's been satisfied lately on how close she'd gotten with the other girls.

6.) Jiraiya Loves seeing how much tsukiko have grown (in a fatherly way) and is really fond of her.

7.) He has a picture of Tsukiko and his yonin team phot as well.

8.)There's once a Traveler/tourist whom mistake Kakashi and Tsukiko as a father and daughter, they were eating dango together. The tourist thinks they're a cute family.

9.) Tsukiko has many albums and pictures of her friends and love ones.

10.) During one of her class she read the letter gaara sent to her while her students wre practicing, They found out the name of the sender accidentally xD

11.) One reason why Shino has a crush on her because she's not that afraid of bugs and thinks they're fascinating.

12.) There's this unfamiliar poison a ninja received during battle and only tsukiko recognized it by boldly tasting the poison.

13.) Shikamaru doesn't say it out loud but he rather finds Tsukiko affectionate personality tobbe amusing, It sometimes lift his boredomen

14.) Tsukiko has now own sevral bookshelves of how many scrolls and books she's been reading through the years.

15.) Usaji is quite fond of team 7 genin days, It was a peaceful and warm sight to see them all happy.

16.) Asuma doesn't really mind tsukiko and see her as an sweet and silent niece (since they met her through hiruzen), they sometimes play shogi.

17.) Hinata was once a bit jealous of how close naruto is to her, but quickly fade away seeing how they only are just friends.

18.) Tsukiko Defended Hinata from bullies, in which hinata is grateful for and saw tsukiko as a kind girl.

19.) When Tsukiko introduced herself the boys instantly branded her as cute and immediately wanted her to seat beside them.

20.) Tsukiko likes sending cute little trinkets to Gaara or her friends as a way of showing affection.

21.) Tsunade once brought tsukiko with her so she can win in gambling (in which they did)

22.) Jiraiya and Tsunade always nostalgically thanked Tsukimi for leaving them a beautiful momento, which is Tsukikothe living proof of tsukimi unconditional love