💍 3 Promise 💍

This is purely fun and imagining none of this is canon in the story until proven by the Author please enjoy 😊

I just love my boy best friend he's adorable kept on slapping me because he was giddy with shinichiro and y/n. And he also wanted me to add his headcanons here

_baerose

" I’m laughing for no reason
I’m thinking of you again
Is this similar to what love is?
The afternoon sun and the night moon
They don’t know my heart
be with you"

HEADCANONS:

1.) Akashi used to have a crush on his childhood friend.

2.) Black dragons often seek help with y/m for their homework.

3.) The doctor at the clinic that shin was reading the medical book asked if he's doing it for a girl. Which made shinichiro blushed because it was true.

4.) Nicknamed Benkei as "teddy bear" because he's quite gentle with her.

5.) Wakasa found her pretty both personality and looks. He also liked the sweets she shared with them.

6.) Senju and Sanzu thinks she's so cool and amazing.

7.) When she met baji and got to know him, treated him like a little brother because she felt lonely as a only child.

8.) Baji calls her Onee-chan.

9.) Mikey and Emma helped raised her and shin kids.

10.) Mikey is protective of her so much.

11.) Taught shin how to do girls hair for emma.

12.) The black dragon founding members took her to beach picnic. She had fun with them.

13.) Made sure Mikey and Emma and grandpa sano are always taken care of.

14.) Goes to the shrine together every Christmas and new years.

15.) The first time they finally confessed their feelings they both cried out in happiness  (just imagine shin kneeling down hugging her waist)

16.) Shinichiro actually is scared when y/n parents finally founds out he is a delinquent and will be forced to be separated with her.

17.) Beat Shinichiro up after he wanted to break up with her. She know he lied and is doing that for her. But she cannot accept that.

18.) His friends are amazed at her strength beaten him up. But also feels sorry for him

19.) Mikey, Emma and baji along with Takeomi, wakasa and Benkei went to her house so shinichiro can Apologize to her and also to enjoy the first snow together.

20.) Did a snowball fight and all where hanging out in her place.

21.) Wakasa and Benkei actually scolded shin for turning down her invatation for the "library date"

22.) Her new hobbies is doing journals especially with all the stickers and such her parents bought for her.

23.) Emma introduced Hina to y/n and hina first impression of her is "Yamato nadeshiko in real life.."

24.) She feels a sense of de ja vu and nostalgia whenever she see takemichi. Often comforted, gave him advice. Also told him he reminds her of shinichiro.

25.) Draken despite his size likes the motherly aura and cheerfulness she has. Consider Draken as a future brother in law.

26.) Grandpa Sano is pleased with the type of girl Shinichiro woed. He can see the love in their eyes.

27.) The gang all hollered and whistled when they saw her gave shin Valentines chocolate.

28.) Benkei being a little shit pointed out that akashi is bigger than shinichiro. But y/n assured that shinichiro has more pieces than akashi. Which made the boy puff his chest.

29.) Will literally do what she asked. One time asked if she can have his t-shirt si she won't be lonely. He gave her several of his shirts.

30.) The heels he wore is always in his shoe rack. The others catch on that it was y/n who made him wear that. And it's on awe on her powr over shin (tbh he just a BIG simp for her)

31.) On the whole time of their future wedding never once did they let go of each other hands.

32.) Helped shin around his shop. And shin helps her prepare for her doctor duties.

33.) The delinquents in Shinichiro era also respected her. Because she also tried to mend their wounds and helped them out after many years gone by even if some are not delinquenta anymore.

34.) Likes to tease shinichiro because of his childish reaction.

35.) Izana and inupi founds her very soft and sweet. Inupi was reminded of his sister and hiw she doesn't mind his scar. And Izana really loves the attention she gave him.

36.) Shinichiro and her parrarels hinata and Takemichi. Which cause the others to feel a sense of de ja vu and familiarity.

And yes the quote is actually the English version of AKMU Be with you. The OST of scarlet heart.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK