🐇2 Rabbit Princess Headcanons 🐇

(I like how aesthetically the cloud is shaped into a rabbit :D )

This is Purely a fun imagining for the story none of this are canon until proven True by the Author (^▽^)

1.) Sasuke used to have long time crush on Tsukiko but it faded as they spent time together as friends and when the uchiha clan murder happened.

2.) Shisui Thinks Tsukiko as his cute little sister.

3.) Itachi likes how cheerful and kind she is and appreciates the nature around her.

4.) Hiruzen almost got an heart attack when he can't find Tsukiko in her apartment, she sas hiding in the closet because she saw an scary shadow/ninja in her window.

5.) Tsukiko sometimes left out snacks towards the Anbu that is assigned to watch her (They like the consideration)

6.) Kakashi once was the one task on the lookout and watching her.

7.) During her monthly periods that sometimes happened to be in the same day as the full moon, She'sbin terrible pain that she's crying while having and heat pack in her stomach.

8.) Usaji is proud that he can withstand all the female hormones he's been experiencing from Tsukimi to Tsukiko.

9.) Kiko doesn't notice it but she's regularly been talked about by young children who finds her pretty.

10.) Tsukiko thinks her family is very eccentric of how different all their personalities were.

11.) Tsukiko is always excited to show jiraiya her origami.

12.) The cousins became more closer as they spent training together and talking about their family and life.

13.) The elders are wary of Gaara and her close friendship, they're finding an suitable suitor for tsukiko and have an arrange marriage for her in the future.

14.) Moegi told konohamaru he will regret carving his name with tsukiko in the tree.

15.) The daifuku shop Tsukiko frequently goes is now one of the dessert shop the konoha gang frequently goes to.

16.) Temari likes tsukiko among other girls to gaara, they both get along well.

17.) Kankuro was the first among the siblings to know tsukiko and gaara feelings fir each other, hence the constant teasing.

18.) Tsukiko wish to unsee Danzo and some of the elders younger picture. she was uncomfortable xD

19.) During the festival the boys wanted to give her a  stuff toy but dismissed the idea as tsukiko won it herself (it was a tanuki)

20.) Gaara often dreams of tsukiko, he's always flustered about it.

21.) Shisui often times gave her piggyback rides especially after a heavy training session with him.

22.) Tsukiko makes bento for them to enjoy during breaks, it became more larger once sasuke and itachi joined.

23.) Usaji oftentimes compare the three (sasuke, naruto and kiko) to a certain trio, and during the time of hogoromo.

24.) Reasons why Tsunade and Tsukiko doesn't lived in the senju clan house, They're often times busy and rarely at home. And they're just two of them and a big house seems unnecessary.

25.) They just have someone cleaned ut up once in a while.

26.) Is at awed at tsukiko massive improvement and power, she looks up to her and also used tsukiko as a motivation not to be left behind.