🌸 3 Frontline 🌸

-jupiterprojector

-jupiterprojector

"The love scenario that we made
Now the lights are off
When you flip the last page
The curtains will quietly fall"

This is purely fun and imagining none of this are canon until proven by the author  my male best friend is such dork we read the same stories and he was fanboying over mikey and y/n intimate moment. He also added his own headcanons here. Hope you enjoy 😉😊

And a side note like for vengeance the fanarts are still in my sketchbook still busy with research to actually finish😢

HEADCANONS:

1.) Her parents are both Gorgeous. So the apple did not fall far from the tree 😏

2.) The other Black dragon members finally met Shinichiro "girl" on his funeral. When they saw her near the Sano siblings comforting Emma while also trying not to cry.

3.) Even when crying she was beautiful (Pretty privileges)

4.)  Kept every gift her love ones gave her. From sanzu stuff toy to Shinichiro gift.

5.) She buys extra film for her camera.

6.) Mikey likes to hug her and will hug her every opportunity that is open. He likes the feeling of his arms around her waist.

7.) Hinata once blushed and fangirled when y/n patted her head and praised her for achievement in her test.

8.) Chifuyu admires her not only Romantically but also as a person he looks up to. Dependable and kind also smart.

9.) Naoto has a picture of her in his wallet.

10.) Emma and her bathe together at times. She indirectly rubs it in mikey face.

11.) Visited Kazutora when she has time and also pah chin and talk to them about what's happening while bringing snacks for them.

12.) Once when the girls hangout in the park a gold butterfly kept on sitting on her head. Yuzuha told them butterfly is a symbol of a person's soul.

13.) Izana almost tripped when fighting her that almost resulted to kissing her on the lips but was stopped by her arms reaching to steady his shoulders.

14.) When choosing who to comfort first between Izana and Shinichiro she'll choose Shin.

15.) Inupi is familiar of her name being mentioned around the delinquents in shin shop. On how shinichiro looks like a puppy whenever her name is mentioned.

16.) Takeomi almost beat him up because he won't start the meeting if y/n didn't reply to his calls or text. (They fight that day and she needed time away from him).

17.) Mitsuya is awkwardly cute whenever she initiates something domestic to him. Like leaning her head on his shoulders, hugging him suddenly or even hold his.

18.) Takemichi likes how sisterly she is to others especially to him. He feels more lighter (boy needs the hug after all this)

19.) Kakucho also knows her through Izana and when he saw her he gets flustered on how frieny she is also on how pretty she looks when fighting.

20.) Thinks shion is stupid and doesn't know how he got to be the 9th boss of shins gang.

21.) Draken head pats are her favorite also likes to sleep on his lap because he's comfortable.

22.) Senju told akashi she met this cute girl named y/n (last name). This triggers Akashi memory of the girl shin always talks about.

23.) Wakasa founds it funny how shin friend is more strong than him. Also believes it was a miracle that he got a girl attention.

24.) Benkei is the one who genuinely feels sorry for her. He knows the death of shin effected them all but he knows it most hurtful for her because he was the one who opened her heart again.

25.) Her mother made sure is always presentable whenever shw goes. She raised her to be confident.

26.) Her dad was worried for the amount of male firends she has than girls but fine with it after seeing how nice the boys are.

27.) Owned several pets in the past. One died because the boys were being reckless and knocked the fish bowl. The fat goldfish she won on the festival died. She was in a bad mood for a month and didn't attend the meetings.

28.) Baji once injured himself purposely so she can mend him. The other crackhead known as mikey followed him.

29.) Shinichiro charismatic aura drastically shift when he recieved a call from y/n saying if he can drive her home tomorrow. It was an embarrassing sight due to how giggly shin was and how he replies were all cutesy.

30.) She hates smoking not oy their bad for health and smell but it reminded of her him.

31.) Toman is her found family wherein she treasures them so well.

32.) Inupi sometimes get lost in her eyes.

33.) Sh doesn't like how abandoned Shinichiro old shop looks.

34.) Mikey once put a gum on her hair this resulted and all out fight. Wherein she ignored him for 2 months. They made up by emma and draken and the others forcing him to say sorry for once. (He only wanted her attention that brat)

35.) Likes reading novels and poetry books.

36.) Future y/n is 10x more hotter and beautiful. One if the reason why her o
Pet café is famous.

Yes I am a multi stan kpop fan also

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK 💖✊