💀 4 Vengeance 💀

"I’m in trauma, it’s got me singing Stuck in trauma, I just wanna sing Blah blah blah blah, why can’t I forget? This my trauma yeah my trauma

"I’m in trauma, it’s got me singing Stuck in trauma, I just wanna sing Blah blah blah blah, why can’t I forget? This my trauma yeah my trauma..."

Totenjiku

This is purely fun imagining and none of this is canon until proven by the author Enjoy!😊

HEADCANONS:

1.) Senju eagerly wanted to meet y/n after hearing Takeomi , wakasa and benkei talking about her and katsuo.

2.) They show her the picture of young y/n and she thought y/n is very pretty

3.) When she visited shin shop to meet with her brother she cried because of the amount of scary men inside. They're actually nice and tried to cheer her up but ending up making it worse, fortunately katsuo was there ti make it better and she enjoyed their company.

4.) If y/n left her brothers alone they will start to suddenly fight verbally or physically depends on the situation

5.) She is one of the young girls who rejected wakasa friendly first impression because she was shy. (The others did not let go of that especially shinichiro)

6.) She still keeps going to the tree the secret place hanma and her made. Albeit not knowing hanma does the same but sometimes he kept his distance without her knowing and goes there when she not visiting.

7.) Regularly visits Sano family grave and baji also.

8.) The founding member either has a ohoto of her on thier phone or a printed picture.

9.) In the timeline where mikey went to Manila. Y/n was killed by someone and is not mikey.

10.) Has this weird frenemy relationship towards taiju hates his guts but somewhat admire lowkey his strength.

11.) She is often described as "a cold flower" due to her beauty is delicate as a flower but she is also has this aura others afraid to approach her.

12.) Eito once poured water on a guy hitting with sister, hideo was the one who ordered eito to do it.

13.) Rindou new hobby is to get every different reaction of y/n whenever he scares her. He also loves to do that because he believes he is the only guy who can scare many times in a row Sadistic mofo

14.) Ran loves y/n somewhat sweet and strong nature. It's amusing to him

15.) Her family is planning to move thier mothers and sister grave in shibuya where they can easily visit them.