🌸3 Essence of Heart headcanons 🌸

I'm back with more headcanons, this time it's was a request by one of my friends both she and I made the headcanons together WARNING ANGST! This is Purely a fun imagining for the story none of this are canon until proven True (^▽^)

😭Sad Girl Hours😭

1.) Sakuya loves singingc she sang the lullaby when Ama is still inside her stomach.

2.) She especially dedicates it towards her husband and child, showing how much she loves them.

3.) Toshinori also hums the lullaby whenever Ama is sad it gives her comfort.

4.) Sir Nighteye other reason he doesn't want All might to fight because he's concerned about Ama losing another parent, leaving her alone.

5.) Ama has a rare superhero doll in her possession in which it's her mother Madame Sakuya, she also has a all might handmade doll made by her mom.

6.) Ama is actually Frustrated by Toshinori lack of giving her info. about her mother and their times at UA, as heroes and the people who are close to them.

7.) Toshinori Knows it's bad to keep secrets to her but he felt he needed to do it, to protect her.

8.) Endeavour may have a rocky relationship with Ama and toshi but he actually cares for them, Sakuya was his friend too

9.) The world was shocked by her death, But it is also the day they felt joy the birth of Ama is a sign of the unconditional love of Sakuya.

10.) When All might fight All for one for the last time He can feel sakuya presences encouraging him.

11.) Amaterasu was relieved but guilty that her father now retired, he can be away from harm but felt bad for feeling that he should stop it and to focus more on his health and not saving anyone.

12.) There's once fight she felt so sad and angry she went to her moms grave and passed out there after crying, Everyone was worried for her whereabouts.

13.) Sir Nighteye also said "I'll say Hi to sakuya for you two"

14.) Ama really hates the feeling of not being to relate and bond with others, but is HAPPY because she's learning to do that.

15.) Toshinori kept every present he received by his daughter.

16.) Sakuya told Nana about her crush on Toshi, without knowing he did the same thing with Nana

17.) Grand torino and recovery girl see Ama as the grandchild they never have, they've agree if she Saku was alive she'll make Ama call them granpa and grandma.

18.) Ama likes the feeling whenever she with the todoroki siblings it made her feel like she's part of a family!

(I should stop now I'm tearing up😆😭😣 next is WHOLESOME Fluff time💖❤🌼)

19.) In one interview Ama momentarily disrupt it by tugging on his suit and did "grabby" motion so he can carry her, She was sleepy and immediately slept on his shoulder.

20.) All might can been seen carrying baby Ama around with a baby carrier.

21.) That being said he forgot to take it off and accidentally carried her towards a bank robbery, Eveyone from the agency were angry at his carelessness and even Tsukauchi was mad (😅😆)

22.) Ama first words was recorded by Toshinori it was even his ringtone (such doting father)

23.) Ama likes to hug her father so much that when she was a kid she would literally hug his legs as walks around the house.

24.) Both duo modeled once in a photoshoot and commercial for father's day.

25.) Ama knows and learn every recipe that her mom left and the food Toshinori likes.

25.) Exercising together and training is one way for them to bond, Ama punching the focus mitt while he's sitting to reach her height (That guy is 6 ft xD)

26.) Ama likes to cuddle with her father whenever it's cold, stormy or having a nightmare while they kept on a rose quartz night light.

27.) Ama likes how reliable and motivated Iida is, one reason she trust him and one of her closest male friends

28.) She loves how quirky and fun her friends are even they do get weird at times, Sweet and kind Uraraka, calm and collected Tsu, Midoriya friendly cute shy demeanor, shoto awkward adorable personality and Iida Reliable and responsible persona.