🌸 6 Frontline 🌸

"The ghost of you is looking after me"

To-jupiterprojector

None of this canon till proven by the author!hope you enjoy please my make best friend typed most of this headcanon he's adorbale hahaha

HEADCANONS:

1

.) Draken almost kissee her, and she almost kissee back but a noise made them stop.

2.) Takemichi seems to be suspicious of draken and her close relationship, they're much more closer than before.

3.) One time she unconsciously glared outnof jealousy of the two couple in one table on how lovey dovey they are.

4.) Wakasa realized why she is so sought after it's not only for her looks but her charming personality.

5.) Akashi understood why shinichiro was so determined always even if he was bruised and battered because it was for her.

6.) The only picture she has of shinichiro was from his family album in which mikey gave one to her so she can still see his face. Yet is haunts her.

7.) Benkei was curios what was the gift shin gave her, she didn't tell anyone but she has it with her all the time.

8.) One of her fondest memory of shin is where it was snowing and he was carrying her on his back spinning around while sharing the scarf together .

9.) Draken was the one who won the bear because she is bad with the crane machine.

10.) Inupi asked if draken is already in a relationship because there was a heart shaped food in his bento.

11.) Will make sure mikey is asleep first before going to bed after.

12.) She was not allowed to ride a motorcycle by her parents, and never bothered to learn becaude she enjoyed riding with others than riding herself alone.

13.) She has the favorite drinks and foods of her friends in her menu.

14.) Some of the boys helped her delivered food to her customer outside her cafe.

15.) Mikey once suggested a horrible name for the cafe in which she punched his head for it.

16.) She lowkey confused on her own feelings towards her friends.

17.) Despite being popular spot for couples there are other visiting the shop just to see her but to scares to approach.

18.) Once cater orders for a wedding and got mesmerized by the bride and groom ceremony.

19.) Wondered what her wedding is like.

20.) She jokingly asked draken if he wants a matching tatto together

21.) Shinichiro limited his smoking of 1 stick a day just for her.

22.) She sometimes shoved a lollipop in his mouth so he cannot be tempted by the cancer stick.

23.) Won't admit she founds his bad boy appearance attractive.

24.) Both once fell asleep on her bed snuggling which gir caught by her father and gor scolded by him.

25.) Joked that akashi acts like a sugar daddy/ grandpa which irked him.

26.) Chifuyu will sometimes visit her shop with peke j I which she prepared food for the cat.

27.) Pah chin wedding cake was made by her.

28.) Teased peh yah with the girl in the crafting club.

29.) Likes to go shopping and will drag any available toman member usually draken or mikey heck even Mitsuya to carry some of the bags

30.) Hate how sanzu lied being the only child, she doesn't like to be lied upon and even betrayed.

31.) Boten y/n is the only person who still has morals and only joined to keep an eye on mikey.

32.) Boten boys wi flirt with her to get her attention but she doesn't bat an eyelash.

33.) Lowkey thinks kakucho is very handsome compared to others.

34.) Boten kakucho once accidentally tripped and landed on her chest. Which earned him a blackmail material from koko.

35.) The most fondest memory she has on pah-chin wedding is dancing with everyone.

36.) That one panel where hina almost got the bouquet. It was actually y/n who caught it.

37.) There was a war on who will get the garter from the garter toss of the groom.

38.) Izana actually blushed when he finally realized his feelings for her it was middle in the night and he was screaming and rolling around his bed, which startled kakucho.

39.) When they battled the 9th generation boss shion, izana eyes kept on looking at her and how good she looks with the toman uniform.

40.) Senju after meeting her went home and pranced all over the house squealing.

41.) Accompanied Takemichi with senju and thier shopping spree.

42.) Akashi informed her that Shinichiro used to say "my special one" whenever they asked who he was texting.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK ❤