💍 4 Promise 💍

_baerose

_baerose

"You and I together it just feels alright never speak of parting. No matter what anyone says, I'll take care of you and I together never let go of my hands"

Above are english lyrics of park bom you and I it's really a bittersweet love song because of the damn MV hahaha.

None of this are canon until proven by the author this is purely fun and imagining. Me and my male friends love to imagine scenarios and headcanons for stories we love heheh💖

HEADCANONS:

1.) After y/n confrontation Shinichiro kept on spacing out with lovey whimsical smile on his face. Which creeps out mikey and makes emma raised an eyebrow and made Baji confused.

2.) He was so shy of her bold confrontation and open affection he will literally crumble and wiggle like a worm.

3.) One night when everyone was asleep he suddenly covered himself with his pillow and screamed rolling around his bed squealing which anger his grandfather as he disturbed their sleep.

4.) Her mother is really angry at her when she did not listen to her and is waiting at her home for her punishment.

5.) Asuka scolded shin about him abandoning her invitation to the library date and told him "If you don't want her to become you're 21 rejection you better go ans spend time with her. She's a good girl you can't find that nowadays".

6.) Mikey and Baji sometimes pester him when she will visit again because they missed her.

7.) Shinichiro ever the petty jealous part of him teased them he won't invite her if they are around he wanted her all to himself. In which earned him strong kicks from the boys.

8.) Alternatively in the Akashi household senju pester her mom to let them visit thier gradnma so they can see y/n. She will drag Haruchiyo also despite his denial in wanting to see her.

9.) Takeomi let's his siblings talk to her through his phone. He lowkey likes it whenever his siblings and best friend talk to each other.

10.) Takeomi knows all her favorites same with y/n knowing his likes and dislikes. Which makes Shinichiro jealous and benkei teased him for that.

11.) Senju still kept the gift y/n gave her. And Haru also albiet he denies it.

12.) Shinichiro and her occasionally goes riding together she felt comfortable on his bike only.