🐰 23 Rabbit Princess 🐰

Recent chapters made me want to do another headcanons hahaha Long time no see Been busy so I have no time to finish my drawings and this the only thing I can do hopefully I will have time!!!

None of this are canon Until proven by the author this is purely fun imagining 😊
SlytherinScum

HEADCANONS:

1.) Suzuran danced in fronr of everyone on her wedding day, and it was dedicated to Tobirama. Every Senju clan member teased him.

2.) Tsukiko helped improving the sand village, She made the Sand village an Oasis in the dessert with her water style and wood style. (See hanging gardens of babylon)

3.) Tsukiko daughter is also known to be very pretty and skillful. In the chunin exam she captured everyone with her charismatic charm.

4.) She is the jounin leader of Shinki team. Her skill and experience works well with the team and can teach them in areas they are skilled at.

5.) The Ousutsiki (forgot the spelling) member in boruto also targeted tsukiko because he was enamored by her beauty.

6.) Tsukiko daughter doesn't like how boruto acts sometimes, and sometimes bluntly saying to him he is egotistical, narcissistic and rude without thinking of others sometimes.

7.) Inojin has sketches of tsukiko daughter

8.) Tsukiko almost burned all the letters gaara gave her after knowing he went through the arrange marriage of the elders set up with him. Sakura and the others have to force her not do it. (Hamilton Burn)

9.) Gaara and tsukiko marriage life is still fresh and glowing compared to the others.

10.) Kisshoten almost married someone but got scared of because he can't handle homura byakugan glare (the guy was nice tbh).

11.) Kisshoten married someone who has great affinity or love for water. Which amuses hagoromo.

12.) The kambayashi are the definition of "looks like they can kill you, but it's actually a cinamonroll"

13.) The kambayashi men are known as gentlemens and know how to be seriously scary in the battlefield.

14.) Also said that the Kambayashi men are somewhat very chill.

15.) Tobirama is happy to have a daughter because he doesn't want a son to experience what he gone through.

16.) After tsukiko settled in the sand village they've started to have lots of festivals and events. In which made the village livelier.

17.) Also teach around the sand ninja academy and helped around the Hospital.

18.) When they're children fight in the chunin exams tsukiko was trying hard not to cheer because she was conflict to cheer for konoha or suna.

19.) The royal wedding they have is much more bigger and grander than naruto and hinata just because of the two statuses in thier village.

20.) Tsukiko actually cried when gaara proposed she was happy and also sad because "I love Gaara but I also love konoha I'm scared to leave the other one behind"

21.) On her last day in konoha before she will depart for Suna. Everyone gave her momentos to remember them.

22.) Also team 7 were the last people to leave the entrance of the gate after tsukiko and gaara and thier company were out of sight.

23.) Tsukiko brings souvenirs or snacks whenever she visits.

24.) Suzuran loves patting her friends heads as she was taller. But stopped the habbit after noticing the other 2 got much more taller than her.

25.) Hashirama and Madara were shocked to knownshe had other friends in her clan/village. She told them " I have a life outside from you guys"

26.) Suzuran actually escape from marriage proposal at times and left a water clone. Half of them know because of they are sensory type ninjas. But just let her be because it's amusing and sometimes hate the men who wants her hand in marriage.

27.) Suzu sometimes educate hashirama and madara of the herbs and plant life that could save them and kill them. She has to do it because the two idiots made a bet who will survived eating a mushroom that was actually has no survival rates for living after consuming.

28.) Tsukimi once thinks Orichimaru is cute when he pouts.

29.) Sarada feels insecure when she battled tsukiko daughter. Both fights were anticipated because of their family background, and also on how strong and skillful her opnent was.

30.) Shukaku and Usaji lowkey became like pets of the Kazekage family. The children often times spend time with them.

31.) Gaara has to get used to Tsukiko public display of affection from her. It attracted a lot of awe and jealous stares.

32.) There was no problem for the wedding and security. In fact the only problem the couple has is the venue and how to get the guest in the venue.

33.) She asked kakashi to be her father figure in the wedding. This made him cry in front of her he broke down forbthe first time.

34.) There were pictures of the deceased like  hashirama, Tobirama, suzu, gaara mom and uncle and many close loved ones. In the wedding so they can too witness them.

35.) Boruto generation often times jokes to konomaharu. About his childhood carving of his name and tsukiko in the tree it somewhat became a easter egg spot for tourism if the 3rd hokage grandson and 2nd hokage granddaughter close familial relationship. (Poor guys wnts to crawl into the ground)

36.) There daughter also loves peace and when the fight happened in the burger restaurant. It was both shinki and her kind and peaceful charisma stopped it. Mostly her and her smooth talk.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK ❤