💀 2 Vengeance 💀

"Let's LAUGH Like the GOOD TIMES!"

To tenjiku

This time is not fanart but headcanons me and my friends made for the story. The fanarts actually are still in my sketchbook will post soon enough hehehe

All of this are just fun imagines and not canon to the storyline until proven by the author 😊💖 Enjoy!!!

HEADCANONS:

1.) One reason others did not try to talk to her in school because they were intimidated by her good looks.

2.) Her brothers are lowkey Fond of her/ siscons it was proven when at work Katsuo tripped and his files scattered showing printed pictures of Y/n. His reasons is "He missed his baby sister" and "Stop looking at me!!!".

Eito literally fought group of delinquents in his school because they stole his wallet which has a picture of his siblings and toddler y/n. His whole class has to restrain him.

Hideo was scarier because his calmness someone was messing with his notebook not giving it back. That notebook held a letter from y/n saying "I made your favorite" and when the cover accidentally ripped the first page was a sketch of y/n drinking strawberry milk. He politely asked to give it back with a smile and promised not to tell anyone of his behavior. Everyone was scared because he was the quiet kid.

3.) Their Dad loved their mother so much man got 5 kids with her. When he saw her he was left speechless of her beauty.

4.) Y/n birth made her dad cry she was so tiny and precious and literally a miracle child because of the health problems her mother experienced.

5.) Shinichiro thinks y/n is so cute and wished his siblings were that nice to him  like eito and y/n to Katsuo.

6.) Y/n and pah-chin can relate with the status of their wealth both are the most richest of the founders.

7.) Used to have a puppy crush on shin but slowly faded to admiration of how kind he is.

8.) Draken thinks she is adorable 😍

9.) Pah once bought a butterfly Keychain and wore it in his belt. When they teased him he blunty said "I'm a idiot because I only bought this because it reminded me of y/n who likes butterflies" they quite down after it.

10.) She tutored the others because she was uncomfortable of their grades (how did they manage to graduate)

11.) Knows she has father issues but kept silent on that, hates thinking anything related to her father.

12.) Angry and Hakkai were shocked to know but lowkey happy that she's also the baby of her family. But she just matured than them because of what she experienced.

13.) Sanzu finds her interesting and annoying because she doesn't realize how she indirectly can control mikey behavior. That's why he wants to control her. She holds power without knowing it.

14.) Pearls are her go to jewelry it's simplle and elegant for her.

15.) Treats takemichi like a brother. Liked how open he's emotions are.

16.) Her letter to baji also says "In another life we are lovers or even married I love you"

17.) Mikey calling her beloved is not only a pet name but also a warning that he got his eyes on her and he likes her.

18.) Rindou likes the reaction she whenever he scared her or tease her.

19.) Ran thinks she is too sweet to be in any gang.

20.) Has sleepovers on hina house with the other girls.

21.) In tenjiku future timeline she changed her hair to the same hairstyle and color of Emma.

22.) The star charm she has with the girls. She turned it into a necklace to always remember emma.

23.) Mitsuya likes to design y/n future wedding dress.

24.) Katsou and the siblings are afraid of centipedes and spider. There was once a centipede that crawled out of a crack in the wall. All of them were trembling. Katsou was holding a bug spray, eito was whimpering and crying. Hideo was clutching for dear life on his sister while our protagonist was frozen

25.) Likes to listen R&B music.

26.) Her mom is Half :)

27.) Eito likes banana milk while she likes strawberry.

28.) Just like the Akashi's same screaming expression the (Last name) siblings share the same pouting face.

29.) Mikey and Baji during their childhood fought over who will play with y/n. This results to her being the rope of their tug of war.

30.) Her first painting is the shrine toman held meetings. And in that painting has motorcycles showing youth in gang.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK